Profile overview

Member since March 2026

H1XMR

Threads
4
Replies
99
Reviews
0
Mentions
33
Thanks received
93
Thanks given
138

About me

No about me added yet.

99 total

Replies

Public replies posted by H1XMR.

Reply May 8, 2026 3:21 PM
Monero has a vibe-coding problem

@xenu I'm going to be completely blunt here, but miss me with that "it's a tool" shit. It is super clear this is not what we're talking about here. I think we're all i...

Reply May 6, 2026 7:12 PM
Monero has a vibe-coding problem

I wholeheartedly agree. And I would like to extend this to not just AI-developed software, but even in art, community generated content and text pieces. This is less o...

Reply Apr 24, 2026 10:52 PM
Normies don't matter (usually)

I'll just go ahead and assume OP is saying this because of social media posts like on Xitter or something. Because I can't think of a way to end up with this conclusio...

Reply Apr 24, 2026 7:49 AM
Let's Talk About the Retard Tax

@lIlIIllIIIIllllII While I mentioned RetoSwap since I believe it suffers from the same issue, it is a little different from XMRBazaar, as black market currency exchang...

Reply Apr 22, 2026 1:47 PM
MoneroMarketCap.com

@monerica Thank you for the .onion link. This website is coming along very nicely ! One thing I'd like to know, is it sponsored, or produced by Monerica ? Just to know...

Reply Apr 22, 2026 1:44 PM
What do you guys think about moneroshamelist.com?

It's a brilliant idea. It grew on me when I thought more about it. It's especially embarrassing to see well-respected groups such as the EFF not include Monero donatio...

Reply Apr 13, 2026 7:20 PM
MoneroMarketCap.com

Brilliant. About time something like this has been made by the community.. I'd love to see Technicals added like EMAs and SMAs etc etc. And please offer an onion servi...

Reply Apr 13, 2026 7:18 PM
MVP Launch of Monero.Jobs

Hope this continues to improve and gets more traction and use. Got a lot of friends who work in IT and they'd definitely like to take up freelance gigs to be paid in n...

Reply Mar 30, 2026 1:59 PM
MoneroDM: Monero Direct Messaging

It just occurred to me the other day, that Monero doesn't have a 'Reference' system within transactions, so I can't send a message along my transaction to the recipien...

Reply Mar 30, 2026 1:50 PM
Debankings as window of opportunity?

Highly support this notion of helping those who've been wronged and blacklisted by governments unjustly (ESPECIALLY when said governments do it while moonlighting for ...