Profile overview

Member since March 2026

H1XMR

Threads
4
Replies
99
Reviews
0
Mentions
33
Thanks received
93
Thanks given
138

About me

No about me added yet.

99 total

Replies

Public replies posted by H1XMR.

Reply Jun 29, 2026 10:35 PM
Shouting-out open source projects I use

Today's recommendation is Farhan (IzzyOnDroid F-Droid repo). This app helped me tremendously to reduce my near-addicted phone usage, by cleverly shutting down the many...

Reply Jun 28, 2026 3:06 PM
Shouting-out open source projects I use

@Kodomu I wanted to shout-out GadgetBridge, but they don't accept XMR donations, which is what this thread is about. Speaking of, my shout-out today will go to Organic...

Reply Jun 27, 2026 10:59 AM
Shouting-out open source projects I use

The next project is GPU Screen Recorder (Flathub). This is basically the Linux equivalent of Shadowplay. It does its job extremely well, including handling multiple au...

Reply Jun 27, 2026 10:53 AM
Shouting-out open source projects I use

The first one I found is FitoTrack (F-Droid). It's an offline workout tracker that can integrate with smart tracking devices and can track your movements on a download...

Reply Jun 25, 2026 8:31 AM
How I Ended Up Obsessed with Privacy

Nice thread, just made me call back how I started myself. There's also a concept I wanted to talk about for a while, this is the most fitting place for it, perhaps. I ...

Reply Jun 15, 2026 5:03 PM
Patreon Competitor?

I don't care if it's getting old, I prefer the orange colours when representing a project that involves Monero. Really nice banner regardless.

Reply Jun 15, 2026 4:59 PM
XMRStars Logo Poll

I like C, and the middle one in Bonus the most. My idea is incorporating the Monero M logo within a star with perfectly positioned angles, demonstrated in this shit ed...

Reply Jun 14, 2026 8:38 AM
Monero is an online currency, not an IRL one

@GlitchFrame Good to have the perspective of people who actually have first hand experience and know what they're talking about, I totally forgot to bring up the idea ...

Reply Jun 14, 2026 8:30 AM
Monero is an online currency, not an IRL one

@xenu for some reason, I can somewhat tolerate the moonboys for Monero. It's got to be because they're at least mooning over an "asset" with an actual inherent value, ...

Reply Jun 14, 2026 8:23 AM
Monero is an online currency, not an IRL one

@sepia But if the usage of crypto has reach the same level as cash, then it's become safe to use for everyday transaction because you're no longer the odd one out. In ...

Reply Jun 14, 2026 12:55 AM
Monero is an online currency, not an IRL one

Although it is true that currently, Monero works way better as digital cash, I absolutely disagree with you here. I think you're artificially limiting the ways Monero ...

Reply Jun 12, 2026 1:33 PM
Anyone here running a MAC?

@FiatDemise The Windows GUI wallet crashes on startup, and it's only cause two people reported the problem that it's getting fixed. Gotta say, it's humours to me when ...

Reply Jun 12, 2026 8:38 AM
XNS: eXile Name System

@eravsar I see. And I totally agree, a Tor browser fork is not a good idea when I think about it. I was just asking for a more built-in way of using the resolver. I th...

Reply Jun 12, 2026 8:31 AM
Wagyu 'Stole' 170€ from Me. What to do?

Hope you get your funds back. Wagyu sounds like an adversary when I read about it the other day. Like what the fuck is XMR1 ? Enemy from within kind of shit over here....

Reply Jun 12, 2026 12:44 AM
Should all non kyc exchanges have tor version ?

If an exchange claiming to care about privacy wants to be taken seriously, yeah, it better have an onion service. It's about the sentiment before the technical benefit...

Reply Jun 12, 2026 12:43 AM
XNS: eXile Name System

@eravsar can the visitor part be incorporated into a browser extension that can be added to the Tor browser ? Or at least a Tor browser fork with the resolver built in...