Profile overview

Member since March 2026

H1XMR

Threads
4
Replies
99
Reviews
0
Mentions
33
Thanks received
93
Thanks given
138

About me

No about me added yet.

99 total

Replies

Public replies posted by H1XMR.

Reply May 22, 2026 1:18 PM
mempool.space but for Monero (monerospace.org)

I've had this onion link bookmarked well before MoneroSpace came out, it was a regular Monero block explorer, but now it changed to mirror MoneroSpace. I can't etll fo...

Reply May 22, 2026 12:46 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@sepia nice work so far. I do like the name OpenFans, and I've read @nolan 's intention of wanting to make the platform more generalized and not necessarily Monero foc...

Reply May 21, 2026 2:45 PM
Monero Academy - Feedback Needed

These kinds of video resources are not really worth paying for Not sure I agree, I think it's entirely subjective here. Furthermore, many people in the community got s...

Reply May 21, 2026 1:02 PM
Monero Academy - Feedback Needed

Paid courses for XMR is not something I can imagine doing, nor can I picture in my head the kind of person who'd want such thing. I'm still reading through Zero to Mon...

Reply May 21, 2026 12:50 PM
Phone – Daily driver or general use

I have a Xiaomi phone running under LineageOS and Android16. I don't plan to change phones any time soon, especially if Google goes ahead and locks Android down. I pro...

Reply May 20, 2026 9:26 AM
Patreon Competitor?

Having caught up with the thread, I just came up with a small, obnoxious request: @nolan , @sepia , since I believe you'll both work together and potentially pay for b...

Reply May 20, 2026 9:00 AM
Patreon Competitor?

Looks like I shouldn't have slept on this thread. This sort of collaboration and bootstrapping is what I hoped to see when I first learned of this forum. Brilliant stuff.

Reply May 20, 2026 7:01 AM
mempool.space but for Monero (monerospace.org)

Pretty looking block explorer. It's my understanding this can be self hosted ? someone needs to make an onion service. also, from the upstream project for bitcoin: [.....

Reply May 17, 2026 8:10 PM
How to fight anti-crypto psychosis?

Without going through the whole thread, my take is that there are 2 angles here to cover: First, crypto as a concept, then Monero itself. For the first part, I think i...

Reply May 8, 2026 11:07 PM
Monero has a vibe-coding problem

@avarice I don't know who Ed Zirton is. I like to think we're neither kindred nor special in any way regarding this matter, that we're actually the normal majority, an...

Reply May 8, 2026 6:24 PM
Monero has a vibe-coding problem

@xenu These are just the most immediate examples that come to mind: XMRBazaar's countless listings using AI-generated images for ads. Monerica has a few entries that a...