Profile overview

Member since March 2026

H1XMR

Threads
4
Replies
99
Reviews
0
Mentions
33
Thanks received
93
Thanks given
138

About me

No about me added yet.

99 total

Replies

Public replies posted by H1XMR.

Reply Jun 2, 2026 5:27 PM
Zcash temporarily disables Orchard transactions

You know, we all laugh at this, but the fact is there's probably nothing lost on the ZTrash side. The 5 people using ZTrash were probably only using the transparent pa...

Reply Jun 1, 2026 1:29 PM
Patreon Competitor?

XMRStar(s), really like the sound of that ! Cherry is good too. I'm not feeling the more weeb sounding names, might give the wrong impression that it's exclusively ani...

Reply May 30, 2026 7:10 AM
Minor forum updates May 19, 2026

@admin I'd also like if the Search button was moved either all the way to the top bar, or included in the Menu tab. On mobile, it's so far down the page I assumed we d...

Reply May 28, 2026 8:25 AM
Minor forum updates May 19, 2026

Can you add a search function ? was trying to find a specific thread and noticed I can't just look it up.

Reply May 24, 2026 6:15 AM
Phone – Daily driver or general use

@Unstirred I'm not necessarily opposed, just don't ilke that they're only available on Pixels. That's what I meant with the shilling.