Stop selling me shit, you jobless day trading clowns.
99 total
Replies
Public replies posted by H1XMR.
@esna7 want to trade Fuck no.
What's a "good entry price" now ? A friend is asking. I myself still have till the start of next month to get my paycheck.
Edited my previous message, I'm writing these in a hurry while I'm in a moving car.
So I don't think the answer is gatekeeping. It's making the ethos legible and, more importantly, lived. Run your own node. Actually spend Monero on something. Self-hos...
@xenu how will you help preserve Monero's culture? Considering the fact I really don't feel like selling to get nice gains from the recent price action (even if I'd us...
1785277775725148
My favourite show is Mob Psycho 100. The most recent one I watched was Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
@Bukkit It's extremely likely there are corner shops in your country that exchange in USDT. Get them and then swap to XMR via https://trocador.app
@GamingResearchLab You're genuinely crazy, like straight up mentally ill/schizophrenic having an episode. Also you're either obsessed or you ran my comments in this fo...
@GamingResearchLab Can you at least provide sources for your claims ? Also, it looks like not only you're not denying it, you're kind of admitting to my suspicion. Can...
@FiatDemise I still don't see it, but it looks like others do, so it may very well have userbase. Good luck in any case.
Really glad this one takes XMR donations: DroidFS (F-Droid). This brings gocryptfs/CryFS encrypted filesystems to Android. Basically the VeraCrypt of Android. Must-hav...
Why reinvent the wheel ? What would be so special about a Monero-themed podcast app ? AntennaPod + your favourite Monero podcast channels is all you need.
@xenu @GamingResearchLab ofrn is not a scammer. He's heavily involved with thr stress testing at the moment for fcmps and he is a frequent contributor to the MRL. I'm ...
@SpinningCat @H1XMR getmonero is shit and your memes are shits, you didnt even make the effort to make a monero.forum link instead of shit getmonero Okay ... ? What's ...
It's pretty nice that pedophiles can't practice good opsec to save their lowly lives. "Developed a method in 2025 to trace Monero" yeah, right.
@avarice Looks quite interesting, but password managers are such a critical tool that I'd prefer sticking to the established giants over experimenting. I use KeePass-b...
@admin could you add a "block member" feature to the forum ? Just tried looking for it, I don't think we have it currently.
@ancap_objectivist MyExpenses is another one I use ! I can't seem to find their Monero donation address, can you link it from any of their resources ? I could only fin...
