@vks007 So I think a big mistake very often made is focusing too much on privacy. This seems counter intuitive but it is ultimately why Monero dominates among privacy ...
259 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
@ancap_objectivist check out dr sarangs presentation at monerokon 2025. It is a strong overview of different types of ways to prove coin ownership. much of the math be...
@NickZ2 I'm planning on being fairly active on here.
I'm not sure why you are binding to 18082. 18080 is for mainnet. When you are running the gui you are already running monerod (assuming you selected this in the option...
anyone download this yet? I've been busy but tomorrow i should have time.
@H1XMR lol reddit is all astroturfed ai nonsense. totally unbrowsable and I agree. I do know of several Monero projects that are obviously vibe coded and yeah, I don't...
Let's gooooo!
@H1XMR I mean you aren't wrong but AI is just a part of the equation now. I do not see AI fillng the Monero ecosystem and you need to give some examples because I thin...
Lol well I don't think thorchain is irredemable but yeah they have issues.
@ancap_objectivist I think Doug is a great guy but it is frustrating to hear him talk about anything technology related. Hell, speaking of vibe coding, the Thorchain g...
@avarice It is also very likely Saylor is some sort of spook. He has no family or any sort of personal life, he frequently parrots opinions that go against the idealis...
also why the hell does this thread have 16000+ views? lol
Vibecoding isn't a Monero problem, it is a problem with basically everything lol. AI is a tool and we need to kind of just accept that. It can be used correctly or abu...
Anti Moonboy News 69 - Relax, the RSS is back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYSNfgKL13g https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn69.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_m...
@jeffro256 i'll try to make a video on getting this set up to hopefully encourage more people to do this
we made a simplex chat for anyone fhat wants to help out: https://smp10.simplex.im/g#DlzI-t4LarxAzgNJ-g_n3dNmnaOdKftBzaE_MPXS_7E
A lot of is ignorance and not wanting to spend a few hours to educate themselves. Running a payserver for Monero has never been easier, and any company with a website ...
The reality is fiat is already extremely convenient. Tapping a credit card is simple, or using venmo. It's stable and libertarians look like youtube-boomer idiots when...
I have the guy's contact on matrix that maintained the site and I worked with him on getting different commissions done or on different ideas. I don't think i've talke...
