@yayogerardo Nice article!
259 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
@Nebuchadnezzar_II Thorchain is backing out? I thought they were still working on getting things done
@Nebuchadnezzar_II It took one week of being battle tested for them to be outed as a cucked centralized service. LOL
tfw my keyboard was the cheapest wireless option on amazon This thread is inspiring me to be honest lol
idk I ate babyfood when I was a baby xenu and I turned out fine.
episode 86 is now live: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3leANYt5vRQ https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn86.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amn86:8 https://ru...
@Untagged8 yeah it is a gamechanger. Things like auto complete really will help you out.
https://www.freedomdollar.com/en/blog/fusd-update-zano-network-security-incident Recently the Zano blockchain experienced an inflation bug affecting all assets on the ...
Update: https://x.com/zano_project/status/2104133054880964919 Zano is rolling back chain an entire month, not just 24 hours
@Untagged8 it gets a lot easier over time. Once you understand the basics of linux you'll warm up to the terminal. I recommend downloading fish. It makes using the ter...
@Nebuchadnezzar_II well zano holders can't even send zano to an exchange right now to dump lol but who knows. This is a coin that isn't really held by many so I don't ...
Update: $350 million stolen https://x.com/WatcherGuru/status/2103236626185134367
@fantuan I've honestly never heard of it but it looks amusing.
@nemesis it is a hack. Orangefren and anhdres are both long time community members who had previously worked with her with that telegram account. There was also a scre...
@fantuan lol. Mint and Ubuntu is a little redundant...I'd replace Mint with Omarchy and a picture of Nazis goosestepping hehe
Update: Ransom was not paid, they are now asking for people to contact them directly and pay a ransom to get data removed. https://x.com/korraflow/status/2102515254097...
@nemesis I'll check it out. I think im set on Debian/devuan but I'm open to other options :)
@Nebuchadnezzar_II I saw a shop in Thailand with the shopfront labelled: 'Weed and Bitcoin'. Most bait shop idea ever and its the one weed shop I never tried. exactly....
I think that a lot of wrench attacks are also caused by people being public about cryptocurrency that they own. Like the guy flaunting his wealth at a rooftop bar coul...
@quadriocellata yeah. devuan is debian but without systemd, although I might end up using debian anyways because I need something stable that I can use on my local net...
