Profile overview

Member since April 2026

xenu

Threads
55
Replies
259
Reviews
1
Mentions
143
Thanks received
349
Thanks given
117

About me

No about me added yet.

259 total

Replies

Public replies posted by xenu.

Reply May 27, 2026 2:43 AM
Monerica vs. KycNotMe

@monerica right but the branding kycnotme is appealing because it is right to the point (I need crypto non kyc) and it also appeals to all cryptocurrencies. When many ...

Reply May 27, 2026 1:45 AM
Monerica vs. KycNotMe

Ive always viewed kycnotme as the platform to find exchanges/swapservices and Monerica for everything else.

Reply May 21, 2026 12:17 AM
We are under attack. Again

@monerica Monero is under attack because it is relevant and actually used.

Reply May 18, 2026 10:55 PM
XmrBazaar is full of junk

I really dislike their front page. They need to get better at promoting merchants who support them. My tshirts, for example, are lost with their search feature and you...

Reply May 18, 2026 10:47 PM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

Episode 71 is out now. In this one, we tackle a whole bunch of exploits, including Thorchain, Mullvad, and Windows Bitlocker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0sGXd38w...

Reply May 16, 2026 5:19 PM
How to fight anti-crypto psychosis?

@sepia >The pushing of CBDC will force people to seek better alternative, free from their government sensorship, free to spend their money. Like Monero for example. Ho...

Reply May 16, 2026 12:47 PM
Justin Berman interview on Monero Talk

@phlegmscore there is an active chainsplit bug right now and everything is down. apparently there might be a fix soon, but basically the entire network is stuck. devs ...

Reply May 15, 2026 5:06 PM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

@cipherchan Lol no you're good. I also fall asleep listening to podcasts. most of my music so far is flying lotus and I also played an entire album by actress. I can o...

Reply May 15, 2026 4:43 PM
thorchain monero drama or somethin idk

https://xcancel.com/tayvano_/status/2055292850557063604 Thorchain was apparently running tss-lib (threshold signature scheme library) that was ~3 years and 2+ major se...

Reply May 15, 2026 12:31 PM
LSAG signature

@ksenia11 are you familiar with this https://github.com/everoddandeven/monero-python

Reply May 15, 2026 12:26 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan I'm not too big on the name. makes me think of reddit lol. @avarice yeah private stream links would be an easy work around.

Reply May 14, 2026 11:38 PM
Patreon Competitor?

This is something I am desiring greatly. In the future I'd love to have a subscription based service with extra content for bigger donors, perhaps weekly private live ...

Reply May 14, 2026 1:02 AM
How to fight anti-crypto psychosis?

@beer Honestly, I really don't like this perspective and think you should reconsider how you are interpreting this situation. On the one hand, You're going to drive yo...

Reply May 13, 2026 2:36 AM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

Anti Moonboy News - #70 - I sold my kidney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ355Nm0-Js https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn70.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moon...