Profile overview

Member since April 2026

xenu

Threads
55
Replies
259
Reviews
1
Mentions
143
Thanks received
349
Thanks given
117

About me

No about me added yet.

259 total

Replies

Public replies posted by xenu.

Reply Jun 4, 2026 12:44 AM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

@cipherchan lol I actually recorded everything after Tony the next morning so my voice might have sounded different.

Reply Jun 4, 2026 12:42 AM
Zcash temporarily disables Orchard transactions

@xmr_is_goated Monero key images was vulnerable to a double spend bug prior to the patch. And do you have a source for the "never exploited" claim? There are ways to t...

Reply Jun 4, 2026 12:40 AM
Zcash temporarily disables Orchard transactions

@Stylus1063 That was the case earlier before the hard fork but now with the network update things are back to working properly. Some wallets have not updated yet, howe...

Reply Jun 4, 2026 12:33 AM
XMR Stablecoin Ecosytem?

@Saucey Hey thanks for the love man. Glad to have you here. I agree that a private stablecoin is the holy grail, but it is frankly not feasible based on what we know a...

Reply Jun 4, 2026 12:30 AM
Zcash temporarily disables Orchard transactions

@xmr_is_goated That is inaccurate. Monero had a doublespend bug before with key images that was thankfully patched. And we are still vulnerable to a double spend bug l...

Reply Jun 3, 2026 5:26 AM
Zcash temporarily disables Orchard transactions

https://xcancel.com/zodl_co/status/2062022829990658305 Looks like zcash shielded transactions are back up. A double spend bug has been avoided, which had been caught w...

Reply Jun 2, 2026 1:49 PM
Zcash temporarily disables Orchard transactions

@avarice orchard is the current zcash shielded transaction implementation. They are temporarily suspended because miners are colluding to censor them temporarily. The ...

Reply Jun 1, 2026 5:11 PM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

Episode 73 is now live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnFv_a_00l4 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amn73:8 https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn73.mp3

Reply May 28, 2026 2:00 PM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

Episode 72 is live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v63aLCd0EtQ https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn72.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amn72:6 https://r...

Reply May 28, 2026 1:42 PM
Retoswap Exploit [PATCHED, UPDATE TO 1.6.0-reto]

@cipherchan thanks for the reminder! Please update to version 1.6, which patches the vulnerability https://github.com/retoaccess1/haveno-reto/releases/tag/1.6.0-reto

Reply May 28, 2026 2:46 AM
Do you live off Monero?

It currently isn't realistic for me. One day I will. I hope one day I can focus on content and not even have a government job so I wouldnt have to do any extra steps t...

Reply May 27, 2026 7:46 PM
Monero Academy - Feedback Needed

@monerica I think ads is the way to go. You could always have a "premium" course with extras behind a paywall.