Whoops forgot to post links to #74 here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGZIUErAmXg https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn74.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonbo...
259 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
@H1XMR I posted it on Twitter too and it is getting a lot of engagement
@sepia well, we have moonboys in Monero too but Monero mogs all of them except Bitcoin regarding p2p adoption. The longer we continue building the more the economy gro...
Monero is absolutely a type of IRL currency, it just isn't a particularly good one. It is clunky, difficult to explain, obscure/without prestige, unfortunately grouped...
Lmao that is really funny. There are several reoccurring characters on the show, tony being one of them, and there are plenty of running gags. I usually plan them rand...
yeah, it is beyond parody. He's already made a huge bag out of it and if feds come knocking he will be able to lawyer up and get away with some fines or something if h...
@admin cool. Pretty much everyone involved with Wownero is based. It's kind of a shame the momentum has stalled.
The latest troll from saylor: https://xcancel.com/BraginRights/status/2065105736477147523 "I said to you to never sell your Bitcoin, I never said the company wouldn't ...
I didn't say what thursday lol. But no it should be out next Monday.
Thanks for the support!
@SpinningCat https://xcancel.com/xenumonero/status/2064108118729003037 Sorry lol
@cipherchan The entire blog post is longer, I'll repost here: The Orchard Counterfeiting Vulnerability — and next steps By Zooko Wilcox, Jason McGee, and Taylor Hornby...
@xmr_is_goated yeah I was about to post this. Definitely gotta give him credit as he is actually being upfront about this. and wow, apparently the zcash exploit was fo...
yeah after reading more into this they are definitely being purposely obstuse. they have no way of checking if an exploit happened or not, with the exception being mor...
idk the exact details but metadata is always available, even in "perfect" conditions. Wouldn't be surprised if zcash is downplaing this though. They are fraudulent.
@xmr_is_goated I'm not pulling shit out of my ass I just don't want to be reactionary. Thanks for the tweets though. I'm currently out at the moment but I'll take a lo...
I'm not sure if that still negates the ability to check if the exploit has happened or not though. There could be other ways of finding out if it has been done, throug...
I wasn't talking about Monero. I am asking for the source on Zcash. You are saying that you are confident that the bug isn't detectable but I don't see any proof of that.
@xmr_is_goated where is your source that you can't confirm that this exploit never happened? From their official blog post, it says "Analysis conducted during the resp...
@xmr_is_goated I mean the key image bug would have been very severe. And bugs like this can still happen. It is why fcmps are taking so long to be audited. With AI the...
