Profile overview

Member since February 2026

admin

Threads
53
Replies
125
Reviews
2
Mentions
38
Thanks received
526
Thanks given
143

About me

No about me added yet.

125 total

Replies

Public replies posted by admin.

Reply May 28, 2026 10:32 AM
Minor forum updates May 19, 2026

@lIlIIllIIIIllllII What I'll probably do is give the title and tags higher weight than the description but also allow you to search specific fields like title, tags, d...

Reply May 28, 2026 9:07 AM
Minor forum updates May 19, 2026

@H1XMR There is a search bar under the price widget. Are you on mobile? you might have to scroll to the bottom of the page :)

Reply May 28, 2026 4:50 AM
Do you live off Monero?

Things like bills and rent still need to be paid in fiat but I use a lot of giftcards bought with Monero for stuff like food deliveries and gifts. Everything else like...

Reply May 28, 2026 4:45 AM
Monerica vs. KycNotMe

@monerica I actually recommend your site over kycnot.me because I want to promote the usage of Monero only instead of services that might not accept it. I do like the ...