It should now just bring you to the norifications page on mobile
125 total
Replies
Public replies posted by admin.
@botfunest no one can claim from the faucet unless they're activated and have posts that have past the moderation, it's a complete waste of their time :)
@comfy I think it was an issue with the CSFR and it might have happened becasue you had multiple tabs open, I've turned down the checking. Please let me know if it hap...
Was it just text reply or was there images? I'll look into this now!
@lIlIIllIIIIllllII check now :)
Fixed, it was the order of how the markdown parser was running but it's fixed now :)
@bitadamcoin Intresting idea haha but again the point of the faucet is just to give people a small amount to play around with on the forum not a way for people to earn...
@bitadamcoin No. I don't want to encourage people to use online wallets, the point is to get people to use Monero.
None of those options. Use a Monero wallet like cake wallet
@Kodomu Is right. I have no interest in giving away free money to people that have no interest in the forum or Monero and just want to get paid for zero effort. I have...
@hasankhan19 You don't earn by staking Monero and any website that offers this is a scam. Monero is earned by mining
You should post a review on the directory listing page https://monero.forum/directory/listing/xmr-bazaar
@comfy some updates, still working on more things :)
Maybe is would be better to use a YouTube proxy service but does anyone know one?
Here's how I generated an onion address: https://monero.forum/thread/how-generate-custom-v3-onion-address
Redesign for the directory coming soon :)
Because if I kept paying that much we would run out of money super quickly. The point of the faucet is it have a little bit of monero to use on the forum not to make a...
It's always a good time to buy Monero :)
Hey you should add it to the directory https://monero.forum/directory/create :)
I can't vouch for their service becasue I haven't used it but after checking they do accept Monero
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----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=Bfjg
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
