Profile overview

Member since February 2026

admin

Threads
53
Replies
125
Reviews
2
Mentions
38
Thanks received
526
Thanks given
143

About me

No about me added yet.

125 total

Replies

Public replies posted by admin.

Reply Apr 5, 2026 11:22 PM
Revuo Monero Issue 254 - Weekly newsletter

@rottenwheel Until I add a feature where only OP can reply to their own thread I think making a new thread for news is best because new news could get buried in replies

Reply Apr 1, 2026 4:59 AM
How about android mobile app

The issue will be publishing the app. We could probably do something simple on grapheneOS but for the rest of android users getting on the play store would be difficult

Reply Mar 30, 2026 1:41 PM
MVP Launch of Monero.Jobs

@CR1337 You should send email when a new job proposal is posted or someone sends a message. Have a way to enable / disable it

Reply Mar 28, 2026 3:36 AM
MVP Launch of Monero.Jobs

@CR1337 You should make a notifications section so you can be notified if someone offers a proposal for the job. I didn't know I had people replying until I went to th...

Reply Mar 28, 2026 2:25 AM
Login Captcha Useless (?)

I'll make the captcha a little more advanced and Monero themed soon :)

Reply Mar 27, 2026 4:05 AM
MVP Launch of Monero.Jobs

@CR1337 https://monero.jobs/jobs/2d7ab278-05db-43c6-9035-71a5e67d3f71 :)

Reply Mar 27, 2026 1:31 AM
MVP Launch of Monero.Jobs

When I try to post a job I just get "Please check the form for errors." but I don't see any erros on the form

Reply Mar 25, 2026 4:15 AM
What happened to monerochan.art?

They haen't been active on twitter since 2024 so lets hope they have just moved on to better things