Profile overview

Member since February 2026

admin

Threads
53
Replies
125
Reviews
2
Mentions
38
Thanks received
526
Thanks given
143

About me

No about me added yet.

125 total

Replies

Public replies posted by admin.

Reply Apr 18, 2026 9:25 AM
MVP Launch of Monero.Jobs

I have actualy found someone to help with reddit promotion using your platform :) I'll report back how well they do!

Reply Apr 18, 2026 5:48 AM
Setting up BTCPay Server with Monero guide video

I remember trying to use BTCpay a couple years ago for accepting Monero payments for a project I was working on but I could never get it to work. If I need to use BTCP...

Reply Apr 7, 2026 2:43 AM
How is Crypto ATMs works ?

Every crypto ATM I've encountered has high fees and requires phone verification. Maybe it would be better to find a P2P exchange here: https://monerica.com/exchanges/p...