@GamingResearchLab literal baseless accusations. Meanwhile we have years of logs showing him working alongside monero devs in the mrl or like right now in the stressne...
260 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
@GamingResearchLab weird how i give you two reasons for why he is legitimate and you ignore them. Lol.
@GamingResearchLab ofrn is not a scammer. He's heavily involved with thr stress testing at the moment for fcmps and he is a frequent contributor to the MRL.
@rottenwheel it's up. Direct link: antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn77.mp3
@rottenwheel RSS and site are back up
@rottenwheel Come to Anti Moonboypalooza next year
@ancap_objectivist I have never been to Monerokon, although I know it is the more technical of the two. I am really hoping I can go next year. I've been to Monerotopia...
@GamingResearchLab coinbase, binance, kraken are now all honeypot scams Always has been astronautgunmeme.jpg
Episode 77 of Anti Moonboy News is now live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWhIOoPn7Y4 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amn77:3 https://rumble.com/v7cobp6-anti-moo...
Episode 2 of .thedotfiles is now live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY7cUCnA334 https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/dotfilesep2.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_mo...
@esna7 yeah I think it would bottom around there
@SpinningCat It is far too early to judge that Bitcoin won't continue dumping. Strc is still below it's $100 target despite increasing yields and MSTR briefly rallies ...
Great work. I'll give your kuno a mention on my show.
@nemesis In targeted circumstances anything can be traced. There is no such thing as perfect privacy. Instead it is a fluid situation with many variables, and many of ...
Bitcoin has been dumping because of MicroStrategy selling BTC and also concerns that the bear market is going to last another year or so.
@xXdarkRaichuXx nice, artix is based.
@nemesis Monero transactions can be traced. This isn't really up for debate. What is questionable though is whether the feds are lying, and that is quite likely lol.
I'll give it a review when I get a chance!
@avarice it is likely a mixture of kyc, timing analysis, coin swap metadata, and poisoned outputs. There is no new way of tracing Monero, these have all already existe...
phew they aren't going after mid podcasters.
