@SpinningCat yeah Liberland is beyond cringe. When I was at Monerotopia I remember a few people brought up Liberland being cool, and I also remember they brought a Lib...
259 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
@avarice well everything has metadata. Regarding the system id you linked, what they are referring to is a systemd device id that is called up on a per application bas...
Episode 76 is now live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mFMfNu3-g https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn76.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amn76:8 https...
Peter Schiff rubs salt in the wound: https://xcancel.com/PeterSchiff/status/2074110102085210585\ $MSTR spent the last two weeks selling Bitcoin. The average price on 3...
Here's a good blackpill summary of the court docs: https://xcancel.com/vxunderground/status/2073427396535963967 Here are the court docs: https://www.justice.gov/usao-n...
@nolan I don't think this thread is problematic at all. It lead to some good conversation :)
I don't really care who he supports, and often times "far right" and "far left" is used so dramatically in the media anyways. Not wanting widespread immigration = lite...
Vote showing the bill passed the House
Great work!!! Monero academy looks awesome.
Hi @wanq
Episode 75 is live. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP6-LFLECFE https://www.antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn75.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amn75:9 https...
I have never heard of fujn swap. Definitely sounds scammish.
episode 1 of .thedotfiles is now live! please like this, it is a new show and the debut is awesome. in this episode, i interview a former darknet criminal. We talk Mon...
16, 17, and 18 are my favorites.
Yeah I received a big donation. I did roast the donator for writing like a zoomer lmao but hell yeah I want this project to succeed and I am following it!!
@sepia yeah IMO something clear and simple is better for branding
People are starting to wake up to the Saylor ponzi.
Lol wow. I made that in the past week on xmrchat, actually more. Just goes to show you how much Bitcoiners virtue signal. Empty retweets and likes, no usage.
1000002873 For those interested in what the exploit actually is, you can see a writeup on github of what is happening: https://github.com/SChernykh/p2pool/security/adv...
None of these really popped out to me. I agree that "other" has the most promise because a literal orange star would be better than something abstract.
