Total is now at 1082 BTC: https://xcancel.com/glxyresearch/status/2083181683067506899?s=20
260 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
@monerica and plus look what is going on with the COLDCARD fiasco: you have legitimate BTC believers who are also normie that have absolutely no idea what is happening...
Every single private key will be generated within the week: https://xcancel.com/KLoaec/status/2083143105566360015
The creator of COLDCARDS was a total ass so this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Numerous posts calling Monero a shitcoin: https://xcancel.com/nvk/status/164944...
Blog update from COINCARDS: https://blog.coinkite.com/entropy-technical-backgrounder/ Includes technical details on the failure
Another dev recreated: https://xcancel.com/PraveenPerera/status/2082995029467942947
This guy (allegedly) replicated the bug: https://xcancel.com/theinstagibbs/status/2082958675975553224
Appears to be caused by a low entropy RNG issue. 594 BTC stolen at least within 15-25 minutes. https://xcancel.com/Rob1Ham/status/2082896614218203616
It is demoralizing to see how little crypto adoption has improved. We seem to be stuck in diminishing returns with Bitcoin and I don't see any ground gained on BTC bec...
Yeah I've received a few of those. Just ignored shrug
So I checked this out on mobile. Its pretty difficult to use overall but I imagine you are not making this for mobile lol. But yeah on the main page it kept "returning...
I've done in person exchanges before but no idea why you are duplicating posts on a sockpuppet.
@Sayyed thanks chat gpt. well, the faucet here is pretty small. It is a neat feature but faucets like 10 years ago were the ones that would have been giving like .004x...
Anonymous image boards have always been the creative spirit of internet culture. Why is that? Probably because of that anonymity. It allows the soul to speak freely. W...
@GamingResearchLab hm. Yeah I havent had any crash issues. I've only been playing with it for a little though
@Garnish yes. But you don't even have to send it to a new subaddress, as wallet addresses do not appear on the block chain. Churning: consolidating all your uxtos into...
@rottenwheel yeah I'm planning on making some changes to the site as well. Some of the tabs are outdated.
ALL 77 episodes of Anti Moonboy News are now available directly via mp3 on my website! For episodes 1-9, the link will be http://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn*....
https://xcancel.com/xenumonero/status/2077382042094875029 As an added note, this impacts all users of all Kraken locations and not just the United States. I confirmed ...
@FiatDemise will it have built in xmrchats? That'd be cool.
