Profile overview

Member since March 2026

avarice

Threads
4
Replies
137
Reviews
0
Mentions
58
Thanks received
92
Thanks given
38

About me

A lonely person~ I draw (fountain pens and digital art) Make vtubers (live2d and pngtubers) I like video games, am a wannabe streamer, and singing

137 total

Replies

Public replies posted by avarice.

Reply Apr 21, 2026 4:57 PM
Buy Monero merch with Monero yet?

lol yeah reminds me of a reddit post where someone said 'ah yes, how to become an instant target for a wrench attack' I think I prefer stuff like stickers, mugs, souve...

Reply Mar 10, 2026 8:08 PM
Reconsidering Building a P2P platform for monero

does it do something that the other platforms lack? how far along are you in simple terms? can you release it as an open source template so others could benefit even i...

Reply Mar 6, 2026 10:40 AM
Linux age verification is insane

rn I'm a windowsfug, I can't decide if I should install linux (which? fuk if I know) before this manages to get rolled out into everything, or just cook in the pot. I ...