Profile overview

Member since March 2026

avarice

Threads
4
Replies
137
Reviews
0
Mentions
58
Thanks received
92
Thanks given
38

About me

A lonely person~ I draw (fountain pens and digital art) Make vtubers (live2d and pngtubers) I like video games, am a wannabe streamer, and singing

137 total

Replies

Public replies posted by avarice.

Reply May 15, 2026 4:47 PM
thorchain monero drama or somethin idk

I'm not a programmer by any means, but I feel like not keeping your various dependencies up to date is a very rookie mistake

Reply May 15, 2026 2:46 PM
thorchain monero drama or somethin idk

oh no, shots fired between cryptobro exchanges wagyu has it's own drama atm right? I don't trust reddit or Twitter I just dunno where to get valid information on this ...

Reply May 15, 2026 2:22 PM
thorchain monero drama or somethin idk

thorchain exploited for hundreds of millions? https://x.com/PerpetualCow/status/2055222175238430927?s=20 https://x.com/PerpetualCow/status/2055222175238430927 I don't ...

Reply May 15, 2026 2:13 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan is .com required? no need to spend big (and no prob. this is my fave type of convo, gotta encourage it) my fave website names are ones where the domain combines...

Reply May 15, 2026 4:30 AM
Patreon Competitor?

yes sustainability is very important, think about it from the perspective of 'making something that a creator could take and use themselves with low upfront costs', an...

Reply May 15, 2026 3:41 AM
Patreon Competitor?

I think asking for private live streams to be hosted on this hypothetical platform might be a bit too much in terms of hardware cost/ technical needs, (especially in m...

Reply May 14, 2026 8:10 PM
Patreon Competitor?

what I think would be valuable, is the framework needed for someone to set up their own 'subscription and tip based fan-support and content delivery page' ie, as an ar...

Reply May 14, 2026 2:42 PM
How to fight anti-crypto psychosis?

I agree with the people pushing back on the idea of 'how can we get these damn normies to use our shit!', because history has shown that you can't force people to use ...

Reply May 9, 2026 4:21 PM
Monero.Forum domain renewed for another year!

damn. one year renewal only sounds annoying for sure I like when I can oay for 5-10 years in one go or even more, then I can forget about all the domains I have for we...

Reply May 8, 2026 8:20 PM
Monero has a vibe-coding problem

@H1XMR I feel like you and I might be kindred spirits, have you ever listened to Ed Zitron? he has a similar fire in him when it comes to arguing against AI. might be ...

Reply May 7, 2026 10:42 PM
Michael Saylor - "Buy more bitcoin than you sell."

making threads about various topics people could discuss is cool! about saylor, I'll contribute this video by coffeezilla in my uneducated eyes, michael saylor and his...

Reply May 7, 2026 12:33 AM
You can now upload videos to the forum

me trying to come up with an idea for a video 2 mins long worth uploading... I have no ideas... unless someone wants to see me defeat a sovereign bulblax or the orb gu...

Reply May 6, 2026 1:16 PM
Monero has a vibe-coding problem

do you have any examples of the vibe coded programs? personally there seem to be a lot of virtual card services popping up with very vibe coded websites, that's one (m...

Reply Apr 27, 2026 8:14 AM
Abstract Art aka i have no idea what Im doing

my fave parts are where the hot pink contrasts with the light blue , bottom right. keep at it, and if you're interested in exploring your artistic side, don't hesitate!