Profile overview

Member since March 2026

avarice

Threads
4
Replies
137
Reviews
0
Mentions
58
Thanks received
92
Thanks given
38

About me

A lonely person~ I draw (fountain pens and digital art) Make vtubers (live2d and pngtubers) I like video games, am a wannabe streamer, and singing

137 total

Replies

Public replies posted by avarice.

Reply Sep 25, 2026 1:42 AM
How to choose a keyboard

After trying different switches with a chinese keyboard I got offAliexpress, I prefer ones with subtle tactile feeling but not much noise. Even though I don't have to ...

Reply Sep 23, 2026 9:47 PM
about America's AI Action Plan and AI Force

Apparently someone used ai to write a report that nearly got a chinese ship bombed - until someone double checked the report and saw how full of bullshit it was. Concl...

Reply Sep 11, 2026 10:44 AM
What your opinion of piracy?

If buying isn't owning, piracy isn't stealing. And these days you don't even own your own data. I'll pay for services and items of high quality that piracy doesn't hav...

Reply Sep 9, 2026 11:05 PM
Cash by Post

It's a good way, as long as the person you're dealing with is on the up-n-up. Personally speaking from anecdotes, the U.S mail system is fine depending on your exact l...

Reply Aug 31, 2026 8:04 PM
Nearly Doubled

I just hope that whatever the reason is, it is documented so I can understand it someday xD I definitely feel like something is going on- Whether people are making lev...

Reply Aug 31, 2026 3:52 PM
Jailbroken Kindles

I wonder, how cheap are they, and considering the efford needed to jailbreak, would it be more worth it to find a generic e-reader? I got recommended a 'boox' or a 'ko...

Reply Aug 30, 2026 9:51 PM
Bullish on China

Ngl I would be very willing to marry a well off Chinaman and secure free travel into and out of there rn Or a koreaman Or a nipponman Both my countries are burning all...

Reply Aug 30, 2026 2:13 PM
Avoiding 'wrench attacks'

'Chances are you can carry a knife' Ahahahah Depends on where you live for sure. I say you'll be 40-60% safer if you make sure to stay outta the UK rn Just remember, e...

Reply Aug 28, 2026 8:46 PM
Life😓

My tip: If you feel oke life is bleak , then you might as well try living life on the extreme! Imean, you don't care about living right? So, why not take some walks ou...

Reply Aug 22, 2026 3:37 AM
anyone loves the new update?

@gangar Ehhhh I'm tired of trying I've been fuckin around on nostr lately Thanks for summarizing the updates, tbh it's all stuff I probably would never notice

Reply Aug 19, 2026 2:15 PM
Do you have any anime recommendations?

Without reading, everything above seems like Booby fanservice My reccs: Trigun (finished) (not the bullshit remake) Reincarnated as a slime Jujutsu Kaisen (finished S1...

Reply Aug 12, 2026 5:24 PM
What coin from CEX is easiest to swap to monero?

@gangar I'm not surprised. I saw how heavily it was recommended on that ask monero subreddit. Too bad tho, I took a risk doing some swaps on it cause of seemingly pret...

Reply Aug 12, 2026 5:09 PM
What coin from CEX is easiest to swap to monero?

Lots of people mention litecoin The key points: A coin with low transaction fees means you'll lose less when swapping, seems like in general you can expect to pay arou...

Reply Aug 9, 2026 9:58 PM
Mining monero in Norway

How is your electricity cost vs monero mined? Sorry I dunno anything about pools ;3; But I hear about this a lot: https://github.com/SChernykh/p2pool#pool-mining-vs-so...

Reply Aug 9, 2026 2:53 PM
tf is this price chart?

On coin gecko the news tab mentioned that some kinda options trading is now possible and that could be messing with the price https://app.elfa.ai/tokens/eth/0x465e07d6...

Reply Aug 9, 2026 2:29 AM
BIP-110 Fails

As someone who has no idea about the history or tech of any of this I feel so lost, everyone on nostr is meming this bip 110 thing and I understand nothing What are th...

Reply Jul 31, 2026 12:41 AM
Open Monero drained again, this time for 399 XMR

Fool me once .. Honestly, this seems nearly monthly by my skewed sense of time. If people keep using the site, and the site keeps getting bent over/ bending over its u...