Profile overview

Member since March 2026

avarice

Threads
4
Replies
137
Reviews
0
Mentions
58
Thanks received
92
Thanks given
38

About me

A lonely person~ I draw (fountain pens and digital art) Make vtubers (live2d and pngtubers) I like video games, am a wannabe streamer, and singing

137 total

Replies

Public replies posted by avarice.

Reply May 21, 2026 12:42 AM
We are under attack. Again

As long as thing exists, someone will be there trying to exploit thing for money. I don't really consider it to be any sort of attack on monero as a currency... I don'...

Reply May 20, 2026 1:17 PM
Retoswap Exploit [PATCHED, UPDATE TO 1.6.0-reto]

cmon admin, archive everything! the reddit post mentioned: [PSA] Haveno TradeProtocol exploit A live instance of the Haveno software (RetoSwap) is effected. Details of...

Reply May 16, 2026 1:14 PM
How to fight anti-crypto psychosis?

@phlegmscore one thing I'll suggest is that you can usually pay without an account if the receiver makes a goods and service invoice- they usually allow for guest paym...