Profile overview

Member since February 2026

Kodomu

Threads
4
Replies
59
Reviews
0
Mentions
19
Thanks received
81
Thanks given
45

About me

No about me added yet.

Links Website

59 total

Replies

Public replies posted by Kodomu.

Reply Jul 24, 2026 1:42 PM
Development Service by monero.software

Which languages are you familliar with? We might be looking for someone that is capable of Go and TS or JS. (Or at least willing to learn)

Reply Jul 23, 2026 4:45 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan It looks all okay to me, just let me know when you need something. I'll have the fastest response on matrix but here or via ticket is okay too.

Reply Jul 6, 2026 12:27 PM
Open Source Licensing Prohibiting Corporations

Just as a thought, what defines a corporation here? You'll have to define the difference between that and legitimate small businesses. Maybe the best option is to set ...

Reply Jun 28, 2026 3:23 PM
Shouting-out open source projects I use

@H1XMR Makes sense, maybe I should ask them if they'd take a Monero donation, same for /e/OS which only takes BTC/BCH at the moment (but that's at least easier to conv...

Reply Jun 28, 2026 12:41 PM
Shouting-out open source projects I use

@H1XMR To add to this, Gadgetbridge is nice too, it works with quite a lot of smart watches. I intentionally bought a smart watch for myself based on compatibility wit...

Reply Jun 16, 2026 9:27 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan That sounds fine to me. If it's any use to you, we could also throw in some free managed hosting/support for the hosting side.

Reply Jun 4, 2026 6:33 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan I forgot to mention too, but if you're willing to consider adding some links to us, we can definitely work on a discounted plan for you.

Reply Jun 1, 2026 6:19 PM
Monerica vs. KycNotMe

@monerica Thanks for listening. Please also fix the filters on mobile, you have to scroll down to the bottom when in reality it should probably open a side menu when y...

Reply Jun 1, 2026 3:42 PM
Monerica vs. KycNotMe

@monerica Sponsored listings appearing before others in a "trust" ranked listing isn't really something people are going to appreciate. I get making money but it's sta...

Reply Jun 1, 2026 12:33 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan We don't care what you host, just don't break the laws in the server location. There's probably someone doing that already, it's a question that's been asked to...

Reply May 26, 2026 8:34 PM
Monerica vs. KycNotMe

@monerica I really don't understand why you make a big deal about having more listed services, kycnotme focuses on quality listings and verification before public disp...

Reply May 26, 2026 3:25 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan We can also offer similar bandwidth flexibility on the VPS plans if you don't need the performance. Price depends as always, bandwidth in the DC we use is prett...

Reply May 26, 2026 3:00 PM
XmrBazaar is full of junk

@monerica that's all the margin plus some on one of the smaller plans we sell, I get it, but I also don't think there's a big enough ROI compared to just being listed ...

Reply May 26, 2026 12:19 PM
XmrBazaar is full of junk

@monerica There's something to be said about high sponsorship pricing though, XMRBazzar is the only site I'm comfortable sponsoring listings on because the price is lo...

Reply May 26, 2026 12:12 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan Thanks for the mention :) We can certainly work out different network speeds if required, especially from next week onwards where our uplink port gets upgraded ...