It's interesting how different it is for us: percent by invoice countl This is the percentage of invoices paid by each coin. Percent by Volume And this graph is instea...
59 total
Replies
Public replies posted by Kodomu.
@fantuan Ahh, it seemed like a serious question :) For modern SSDs, I believe most drive wipe certifications now are satisfied with just secure erasing them, more than...
Is this a VPS? If it is, and they use an SSD, then you aren't guaranteeing that you delete anything, and you could be writing to a totally different area of the disk d...
@admin I genuinely wonder what they are trying to achieve, I had a few people message and ask for porn. Are they trying to get the site taken down or are they just tro...
Seems good to me, the only thing that would be nice is if the OG badge could show up at the same time as the VIP badge, it almost feels like a downgrade but I still wa...
It has been that way for a long time, @Admin changed it very early into the faucet existing.
I would consider them pretty similar, the main difference in my experience is hardware support. Linux works with almost everything, while BSD can have quite limited su...
You can probably still run it on a GPU if you wanted, I believe I have seen some ways to do this, but it would make more sense to mine a different coin that is more op...
Others have said everything already, but I'd like to add that for anything arch or arch based, just be weary about crypto stuff from the AUR. We've already seen a wave...
I would suggest supporting both, and just add some text on the page saying you prefer Monero, then maybe rotate the BTC address at intervals, or use something that cre...
@gangar A lot of this depends on the country, there is some countries where banks aren't so bad and some where transfers are completely free and instant too, but here,...
I would recommend against brave, there's a lot of controversy that seems to indicate the creators don't actually stand for what they claim to. A true privacy fork of e...
@NorwayMiner One pool having a large portion of the hash power risks a 51% attack, where the owner of that pool can decide to become malicious (or can get hacked) and ...
@sepia In most countries, the laws protect sites from hosting illegal things they aren't aware of, especially a site focused around UGC there still isn't the expectati...
Thank you for sharing this, I've updated.
@nolan I thought about it some more, and there's two ways you could handle the fees. Say the fee is 10%, for every 9 payments directed to the creator, you can direct o...
@Otherfren Recurring payments in any crypto are a difficult thing, but I don't think it's a problem that can't be solved. We have to deal with it by allowing customers...
@nolan The current dashboard is Livewire (Paymenter), but it's way too difficult to make modifications to since we never made it in the first place, so we're looking a...
@Nebuchadnezzar_II I have to wonder if they're telling the truth, it seems like a strange thing to lie about.
1000043257 17794690192815962160051578269357
