Profile overview

Member since July 2026

Geek

Threads
1
Replies
30
Reviews
0
Mentions
17
Thanks received
12
Thanks given
17

About me

No about me added yet.

30 total

Replies

Public replies posted by Geek.

Reply Aug 26, 2026 2:12 AM
Search Engines

@xenu Agreed, but it's still the best option as of writing in my opinion.

Reply Aug 26, 2026 2:11 AM
Switzerland's overrated privacy protection

@Nebuchadnezzar_II I do, but I don't have a great scientific reason to give you. Proton makes no claims of E2EE with Lumo, and they explain their process quite well. I...

Reply Aug 25, 2026 1:26 PM
Switzerland's overrated privacy protection

Proton has all of its AI infrastructure in Germany to hedge against Swiss laws changing for worse privacy protection. Andy Yen (Proton CEO) has said they are prepared ...

Reply Aug 25, 2026 1:23 PM
Search Engines

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Kagi. It’s not free, and that keeps a lot of people from trying it. But after about a year of using it, it’s worth every penny to me.

Reply Jul 18, 2026 9:46 PM
Moneroverse in live

Invalid SSL Certificate, and also - I'm not sure the point of the website?

Reply Jul 14, 2026 6:47 AM
Crypto buying day

@GamingResearchLab Never heard of this - thanks for sharing. Just wondering: Why not use Bisq v1 directly though? They natively support XMR.

Reply Jul 11, 2026 11:01 PM
Why is the price of Monero down in the past month?

@Stylus1063 I agree on all points, but I wouldn't consider it v1 any more than I'd consider gold "USD v1" Both have their place. Bitcoin serves as a better store of va...

Reply Jul 11, 2026 4:00 PM
Why is the price of Monero down in the past month?

@Nebuchadnezzar_II I personally see it staying stable for a very long while. I personally don’t see a world in where everyone abandons BTC, and jumps ship to XMR. If B...

Reply Jul 9, 2026 11:54 PM
Why is the price of Monero down in the past month?

@wealthyu I think the price relative to BTC has been relatively stable (in-fact, I think XMR has gained a bit on BTC). Other than that, the price of all altcoins are t...

Reply Jul 8, 2026 5:38 AM
Solo mining only

Ultimately I don't think it should be forced upon us, but I do wish decentralized pools were more popular. P2Pool seems like a happy medium to me.