Profile overview

Member since July 2026

Geek

Threads
1
Replies
30
Reviews
0
Mentions
17
Thanks received
12
Thanks given
17

About me

No about me added yet.

30 total

Replies

Public replies posted by Geek.

Reply Jul 4, 2026 10:09 PM
Trezor 7 Support on iOS - Finally!

@Nebuchadnezzar_II Thinking about it more, I think you're mostly correct. My flow would probably be to have a seperate softwallet that I periodically reload from the h...

Reply Jul 3, 2026 5:57 PM
Trezor 7 Support on iOS - Finally!

@Nebuchadnezzar_II The only thing I'll add is that Monero adoption seems to be more of a Monero team issue, rather than a Trezor issue. From the looks of it, Trezor di...

Reply Jul 3, 2026 5:50 PM
Trezor 7 Support on iOS - Finally!

@SpinningCat All fair points, thank you for the thorough discussion! I didn't know about Sidekick. Seems like a great way to repurpose an old device. Might use this in...

Reply Jul 3, 2026 5:10 AM
How are you helping adoption?

As of writing, my contribution is running a few nodes (on IPv6 too!) Future planning is to offer a product or service of value and give a steep discount for Monero pur...

Reply Jul 3, 2026 5:07 AM
Trezor 7 Support on iOS - Finally!

@SpinningCat I don’t really know what you mean by $5 wrench attacked? Forgive me if I’m wrong, but isn’t storing crypto on a Ledger/Trezor device more secure than not?...

Reply Jul 2, 2026 1:53 AM
The Monerica Network

Currently working through Monero Academy. Really nice work!!

Reply Jul 2, 2026 1:51 AM
How did you discover Monero?

I was watching an interview with Andy Yen (CEO of ProtonMail), and one of the questions the host asked was about Proton Wallet and why they chose to use Bitcoin with a...