Huge pages: https://xmrig.com/docs/miner/hugepages
260 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
https://xcancel.com/BtcpayServer/status/2085865561137831938 Another update. Technical details still not released but funds were stolen.
@Nebuchadnezzar_II I think details are still pending at this point.
This was a great read. Thanks @nemesis. One of the key points that is brought up is how you computer actually generates entropy without you realizing it. This is how c...
Awesome summary. Hopefully you guys settled the differences you guys had in the other thread. Thanks for the shoutout btw :P
@Nebuchadnezzar_II how do you plan to live off Monero Um well I don't have any plan yet. I imagine I'd have at least get a part time job, and then I would receive adve...
Sockpuppeting from alleged dev behind the error: https://xcancel.com/DylanLeClair/status/2085074383773581570
Looks like a small amount of the BTC has gone through wasabi.
@Nebuchadnezzar_II well I started learning Spanish because I wanted to learn a second language as a personal goal. I chose Spanish because I already had taken some cla...
Intardesting....
@nemesis I'm not sold on it being a conspiracy but it is suspicious and worth keeping an eye on. It is still more likely they are incompetent and were running on hubris.
Idk about you guys but I am Spanish maxxing to get away lol. I'll keep a dual citizenship but live in Colombia or Argentina. Mexico is also interesting actually.
More conspiracy stuff https://xcancel.com/BenJustman/status/2084766262899752985 Two of Peter Gray’s past engineering projects, prior to becoming the CTO of Coinkite: •...
Looks like coldcard was notified a year ago and ignored the concerns: https://xcancel.com/jamesob/status/2084624605969350915
@suzanne52 no question. This company needs to be avoided.
https://xcancel.com/BitcoinNewsCom/status/2084264904370847761 COLDCARD FIRMWARE HOTFIX UPDATE CAN BRICK DEVICES. A new bug has been identified in COLDCARD’s emergency ...
episode 78 is live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQumGn_M28M https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn78.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amnn78:4 https://...
Thank you @FiatDemise!
https://xcancel.com/KLoaec/status/2083580367970193449 I believe it's extremely important to stress that even users who IMPORTED or generated a seed with DICE are vulne...
@monerica I do think crypto and Monero/Btc in particular will have an advantage for internet usage because we are instilling a strong ideological foundation into crypt...
