Profile overview

Member since April 2026

quadriocellata

Threads
2
Replies
35
Reviews
0
Mentions
14
Thanks received
36
Thanks given
29

About me

No about me added yet.

35 total

Replies

Public replies posted by quadriocellata.

Reply May 23, 2026 12:20 PM
Monero Academy - Feedback Needed

@monerica I'd say make the guides/videos free, enable tipping and offer a consulting/integration service thats paid.

Reply May 21, 2026 8:00 PM
Monero Academy - Feedback Needed

Paid subscription for learning Monero style stuff... not for me tbh - think it goes against the principles. Paid consultancy for business integrations, sure.

Reply May 9, 2026 2:55 PM
Monero.Forum domain renewed for another year!

awesome thanks. It would be cool (esp once FCMP++ is live w CARROT) to show the costs to host the server, faucet and domain, then take donations for keeping the site l...

Reply May 8, 2026 5:12 PM
Monero has a vibe-coding problem

@xenu I think there a few websites and AI-assisted projects. I don't mind random websites with some info, but as soon as it comes to peoples monero going through these...

Reply May 3, 2026 12:04 PM
Grease - Monero Layer 2

@lIlIIllIIIIllllII AFAIK there isn't really cs skins being sold for monero, only direct p2p stuff on xmrbazaar, but so low volumes you may as well discount them. I thi...

Reply May 3, 2026 10:37 AM
Grease - Monero Layer 2

@cipherchan perhaps I underestimate the size of these markets :D Its a supply and demand thing though right? You have to have some talents to develop bots that get aro...

Reply May 3, 2026 9:56 AM
Cake wallet never syncs on mobile data

Interesting , I don't have issues with the sync personally on mobile data. Have you opened a ticket on their github, they're usually fairly responsive. If you provide ...

Reply May 3, 2026 9:51 AM
Grease - Monero Layer 2

@cipherchan I imagine the market for that wouldn't be as big as monero mining in the future? Hence it will become more profitable to mine Monero with the CPU power, if...

Reply May 3, 2026 8:51 AM
Pseudonymous Equity

I imagine some people are doing something similar to this (with leverage available) hopping through monero to USDC, then using something like hyperliquid.

Reply May 3, 2026 8:49 AM
Grease - Monero Layer 2

@cipherchan In recent MRL it was discussed, in short development is paused due to lack of funds. AFAIK there isn't an agreeable Key Escrow Scheme (KES). Here is a link...

Reply Apr 13, 2026 6:59 PM
Ideas for learnmone.ro

Would be good to reach out to cypher stack guys, they are working on something to help understand the math behind FCMP++ and bring "new blood" into the space. Other th...