Profile overview

Member since April 2026

quadriocellata

Threads
2
Replies
35
Reviews
0
Mentions
14
Thanks received
36
Thanks given
29

About me

No about me added yet.

35 total

Replies

Public replies posted by quadriocellata.

Reply Sep 22, 2026 5:08 PM
What linux distro do you run?

@xenu yeah I've seen that, systemd isn't a problem to me although I know it does quite fall in line with unix philosophy. If they start pushing age verification too ha...

Reply Sep 15, 2026 7:00 PM
What are the cons to hybrid PoW PoS in Monero?

@nemesis I disagree slightly, in the case where the network is sufficiently large (in marketcap) the cost to 51% attack the network would massively devalue the currenc...

Reply Sep 15, 2026 6:57 PM
What are the cons to hybrid PoW PoS in Monero?

@xenu this hypothetical is a hybrid system where you get no reward for the PoS, it would only a requirement to mine. IIRC I heard jberman speaking about the idea some ...

Reply Sep 11, 2026 10:34 PM
What are the cons to hybrid PoW PoS in Monero?

@Nebuchadnezzar_II Some good points. I think in this example we should assume there is some zk/private way to do the staking. Just to keep thing simple for now. As for...

Reply Aug 31, 2026 2:40 PM
Jailbroken Kindles

@switches4kids https://kindlemodding.org/ allows you to get KOReader and stuff on them

Reply Aug 31, 2026 11:54 AM
Preserving Monero's culture during a bull run

Your channel is gonna be one of the big ones. Great work, real thumbnails and no moonboyism. As for what I can try. Firstly, helping people (who want to listen), truly...

Reply Aug 30, 2026 8:10 PM
Bullish on China

It's a great video, specifically the longer version. Paints a compelling picture and explains how people are acting right now. We are 2 minutes away from midnight. hig...

Reply Aug 10, 2026 6:21 PM
Looking to invest into Monero

Try not to get too distracted by NGU, and remember the goal. Private by default, digital cash. If too many people join chasing the price increase only, the project wil...

Reply Jun 23, 2026 10:39 PM
Is the r/askMonero subreddit compromised?

@SpinningCat I have quit it now, I don't have permissions to do that much, and they wouldn't let me anyway (eg stopping these shilled posts). I think this is to try an...

Reply Jun 23, 2026 9:14 PM
Is the r/askMonero subreddit compromised?

so they deleted their threat and other comments, made me a mod but refuse to change their behaviour because they are paid by Fjun. My questions have been ignored for f...

Reply Jun 23, 2026 7:39 PM
Is the r/askMonero subreddit compromised?

The admin from r/askMonero thinks I'm somehow a rep for trocador, and that he has found another "account" of mine... Then seems to threaten me, nice! Screenshot From 2...

Reply Jun 23, 2026 4:38 PM
Is the r/askMonero subreddit compromised?

@SpinningCat From 40 upvotes to 0 bc of their bots btw, similar to behaviour to the posts seen on other subreddits, probably the same guys. Screenshot From 2026-06-23 ...

Reply May 30, 2026 2:09 PM
Is Monero Kon proceeding as planned?

@Isogeny message orangefren directly https://smp19.simplex.im/a#GGyZ5GyNTLi6Dh8i6J4mymcFMmILBLPdjGT2PTFHsrQ I'm sure he can inv you to the matrix groupchat for volunte...

Reply May 27, 2026 5:38 PM
Monero Academy - Feedback Needed

@monerica Educational resources on monero should generally be free to all imo .. maybe thats too radical though ;) Glad to hear you will go with a free approach.