Profile overview

Member since March 2026

avarice

Threads
4
Replies
137
Reviews
0
Mentions
58
Thanks received
92
Thanks given
38

About me

A lonely person~ I draw (fountain pens and digital art) Make vtubers (live2d and pngtubers) I like video games, am a wannabe streamer, and singing

137 total

Replies

Public replies posted by avarice.

Reply Jun 30, 2026 4:16 PM
a den of artsy chaos

@SpinningCat I really appreciate you checking my channel out and looking through my legacy. Even if you never commission, you having my art in a part of your mind make...

Reply Jun 30, 2026 9:44 AM
a den of artsy chaos

I started sketching a potential monerochan vibed pngtuber Imagepipe38 The current question is what pngtuber software to make it for (or whether to just do a set of 4 i...

Reply Jun 28, 2026 12:25 AM
MoneroUSD - scammer confirmed

Anytime someone walks into a community and goes "You got something nice here... but what if you turn it into absolute bullshit?" You gotta know something is up xD

Reply Jun 19, 2026 7:59 PM
How do you plan to make money with Monero?

I'm someone who doesn't care much about price predictions, to me it's all inflated anyway. My dream would be to be able to earn monero via my skills,[which include Eng...

Reply Jun 19, 2026 1:03 AM
Why is monero crashing now?

I have no proof or numbers~ Everything is pegged to btc, btc is going down, saylor's ponzi scheme is sounding the alarm TAwMYkdBX-Q P2Ppool had an exploit exposed, hav...

Reply Jun 17, 2026 12:45 PM
XMRChat dominating Rumble Wallet?

One thing to consider, I noticed there's an option to use other coins like usdt, did you check those wallets as well? ScreVivaOtherCrytpose

Reply Jun 16, 2026 8:15 PM
XMRChat dominating Rumble Wallet?

I wouldn't be surprised if a LOT of numbers on rumble are puffed. But, I also understand that crypto bros willing to actually use their coins to support their fave cre...

Reply Jun 12, 2026 6:04 PM
What happened to the Monero price?

Tether froze 72 million in usdt after blah blah blah. Price bump was likely related to an entity that received 120million in usdt and made many xmr buy orders with it ...

Reply Jun 9, 2026 1:29 AM
Let's Get Lemonade Stand To Add Monero Donations

People on reddit already said enough: Screenshot20260608-212722Brave Monero isn't something you need to hassle people into accepting if they don't want to. If someone ...

Reply Jun 6, 2026 1:52 PM
XmrBazaar is down

I wonder why the onion side is down too tho? can anyone with onion understanding explain but also, kinda interesting that another website was also taken down by their ...

Reply Jun 6, 2026 1:32 PM
XmrBazaar is down

conspiracy: da feds! or the chinese! etc maybe: ddos by zcash glowies. or any other loko potentially: website server side fuckups? not even the onion address works thi...

Reply Jun 6, 2026 11:56 AM
GrapheneOS is extremely based, just like Monero

too bad graphene os is mostly just for pixel devices tho, last time I heard. kinda ironic. I'm debating between shopping for a pixel already flashed with it, or any ot...

Reply Jun 5, 2026 8:10 PM
Saylor sells 32 BTC

Brought to you by Brave AI summary 5-Year Bitcoin Price Movement & Causes (2021–2026) 2021: Bitcoin surged to an all-time high of $68,789 in November, driven by instit...