Profile overview

Member since March 2026

avarice

Threads
4
Replies
137
Reviews
0
Mentions
58
Thanks received
92
Thanks given
38

About me

A lonely person~ I draw (fountain pens and digital art) Make vtubers (live2d and pngtubers) I like video games, am a wannabe streamer, and singing

137 total

Replies

Public replies posted by avarice.

Reply Jul 21, 2026 8:40 PM
Crypto buying day

You remind me of when I started my 'adult investing portfolio' I bought a ton of random stocks because I had asked chatgpt for advice, man I have a mini panic attack w...

Reply Jul 15, 2026 6:35 AM
Crypto buying day

@GamingResearchLab Ty for the mentions and ty for checking out my stream <33 I should post more art to that thred, been feeling lazy these days, but I have some cats I...

Reply Jul 9, 2026 12:16 AM
Military Draft = Computer Nerds First

@xenu Don't worry, the department of Truth will be in need of top tier propagandists grass roots support for the whatevertheycallit

Reply Jul 8, 2026 11:45 PM
Military Draft = Computer Nerds First

I mean especially with the quality of the common human, it makes sense to go after the people who may bring the most results vs bodies for cannon fodder. Especially if...

Reply Jul 6, 2026 1:16 PM
Saylor sells 3588 BTC for $216 Million

Hell yes (I may or may not have made a bet on this) Can't believe the odds were 20% yes muahahahahah What's crazy is I just saw a video seemingly glazing bitcoin from ...

Reply Jul 6, 2026 11:02 AM
a den of artsy chaos

@ancap_objectivist don't hesitate to message me if you need any help with things~

Reply Jul 5, 2026 11:50 PM
a den of artsy chaos

@ancap_objectivist I haven't done much digging. The programs I use are all free (cept veadotube full), but made by single people or very small teams. Some have github ...

Reply Jul 4, 2026 11:42 PM
Shouting-out open source projects I use

I found this password manager that takes xmr donos The key feature is that it syncs your devices without using google cloud other similar alternatives, but instead eve...

Reply Jun 30, 2026 7:12 PM
a den of artsy chaos

@SpinningCat i mean, are you streaming? maybe if you stream consistently doodling and whatnot Yeah I've been streaming for nearly 5 years now, no growth. I'm not very ...