Profile overview

Member since April 2026

xenu

Threads
56
Replies
260
Reviews
1
Mentions
144
Thanks received
351
Thanks given
117

About me

No about me added yet.

260 total

Replies

Public replies posted by xenu.

Reply Sep 9, 2026 2:51 PM
Zano.

Zano absolutely blows. They have shady origins with Boolberry, a premine and later weird transfer to Zano, centralization, and they have staking on top of the premine/...

Reply Sep 9, 2026 4:27 AM
Going into Debt to buy Monero and or Gold?!

I love buying gold, silver, and XMR but I don't like using debt to do it. Much comfier to get rid of my dirty fiat and hold hard money. But I'm also a weirdo :P

Reply Sep 9, 2026 4:07 AM
Cash by Post

I've met in real life for cash trading options. Never had any issues. I just wouldn't trade a large amount and stick to reputable buyers/sellers.

Reply Sep 9, 2026 4:03 AM
Zcash breaks $1200 as things get even sillier

@Nebuchadnezzar_II Also how can anyone look at the monero chart and think healthy and organic growth? I see wild volatility since April 2025. These are not sustainable...

Reply Sep 9, 2026 3:54 AM
Run a Monero Node

FYI the size of the blockchain is 270 GB according to my data.mdb file. We are currently far below 1TB, which is what I think you meant @nemesis.

Reply Sep 8, 2026 1:00 AM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

episode 83 is live. On episode 83 of Anti Moonboy News, we break down what happened to Liquid BTC and wonder if an inflation exploit would be the end of XMR. We also c...

Reply Sep 6, 2026 4:37 PM
What is goyimx?

Yeah I've started using them after nitter died

Reply Sep 1, 2026 3:47 PM
Music

Can - Vernal Equinox [Live] Those drums! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qYptCxgn8I

Reply Sep 1, 2026 3:22 PM
Games?

Mostly chess. I also play Skyrim to practice Spanish :D. And from time to time I play Halo. I grew up on it so it is very comfy for me.

Reply Aug 31, 2026 8:23 PM
Preserving Monero's culture during a bull run

Which is another important point, to @xenu and others who wish to engage with complete newbies, I think it's absolutely critical to highlight this distinction beforeha...

Reply Aug 31, 2026 7:29 PM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

Episode 82 is now live! On the 82nd episode of Anti Moonboy News, we take a look at the beginning of what could be the "great Monero bullrun". How can we preserve Mone...

Reply Aug 29, 2026 6:22 PM
Life😓

@Yuzuki Cormac McCarthy is so good

Reply Aug 28, 2026 5:24 PM
zcash

The problem with Zcash is that from the beginning it was "captured". Look into the investments. The Electric Coin Company (a for profit company) created and maintained...

Reply Aug 27, 2026 7:31 PM
Official Anti Moonboy News Thread

Episode 3 of .thedotfiles is live. In this one, I speak with Taylor Hulsman, botnet expert/creator of the Hashchan imageboard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpU1wQGE...