@nemesis I'll check it out. I think im set on Debian/devuan but I'm open to other options :)
263 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xenu.
@Nebuchadnezzar_II I saw a shop in Thailand with the shopfront labelled: 'Weed and Bitcoin'. Most bait shop idea ever and its the one weed shop I never tried. exactly....
I think that a lot of wrench attacks are also caused by people being public about cryptocurrency that they own. Like the guy flaunting his wealth at a rooftop bar coul...
@quadriocellata yeah. devuan is debian but without systemd, although I might end up using debian anyways because I need something stable that I can use on my local net...
I have used nano gpt quite a bit over the past year and would recommend them.
episode 85 is up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZBOxlmwz0 https://antimoonboy.com/podcast/dir2cast/amn85.mp3 https://odysee.com/@anti_moonboy:7/amn85:4 https://rum...
@Daemon Monero is only used by criminals, so I am very unhappy. provide me with your kyc info so I can report you.
@BraveSmoke have you considered cachyos? @xbmrtc I've never tried openSUSE. I'm sort of autistic so I prefer installing manually through a terminal now lol but I like ...
Been listening to a lot of Klaus Schulze lately. Good music for reading. https://youtu.be/8tV5Q9WlIZ8
@quadriocellata ah, right. Berman mentioned that during his interview with Doug a few months ago.
@GamingResearchLab beat me to it. Damn that sucks.
In episode 84, we break down the ZODL/Near Intents scandal which demonstrates a severe lack of judgement and communication about the centralized Near Intents service. ...
proof of work is tried and true capitalism, whereas proof of stake rewards people who get in early and then don't use any capital (e.g. to mine you need to buy/maintai...
Let's take the music industry: musicians make fractions of what they are worth compared to record labels who dick them around and streaming services that pay them penn...
@zaltox that's hilarious
@Nebuchadnezzar_II It was because of Near Intents HOWEVER it also could happen with stablecoins. This is where things get confusing. If you have been reading the news ...
@Nebuchadnezzar_II The reason zcash is in the wrong is because they were shilling a centralized third party as decentralized and trustless. Near Intents did freeze the...
muhehehehe
https://xmrbazaar.com/listing/7FEe/ This one looks great. Cool find OP.
@rafael_xmr hm I'm not sure. There were some cryptic comments in the irc. I imagine the full story will be out eventually.
