Thank you for updates @admin. New server looks more stable compare to last week
57 total
Replies
Public replies posted by nolan.
Thank you for warning the community and also sending me comments on my post, i believe they removed that but I saw on notifications. And filtering the Trocador is real...
@monerica yeah one of my customer found me from monerica, thank you for building monerica <3
too much good options :) as a bad designer I wanna vote on number 18
thats cool project dude, and really good documentation <3
I am a software developer 7+ years. I been doing some contract jobs last couple years but last years when I learn more about monero, I was ready to start doing somethi...
thats-totally-weak-eric-cartman
@sepia thank you for the banner, will update it now. I dont know what community thinks about purple or orange color. Both of them okay for me :) I updated the banner n...
Thank you @sepia for kind words :) glad you like it. I will add more currencies in future but for now 2 fiat and bitcoin, monero enough for that. Yeah, lets update the...
awesome work here @sepia :)
some people called it "Enshittification". I believe there is a book called "Enshittification: Why Everything Suddenly Got Worse and What to Do About It" didn't read it...
Hey everyone, sorry its been a while i couldnt able to update here. My Bangkok trip cancelled but I am in Kuala Lumpur right now. I am open to coffee offers :) So, Onb...
Monero is the one <3 You can look for Zano
@lIlIIllIIIIllllII Thank you for kind words. Earlier I was joking about the porn website business :) I dont have an intention the start porn website right now, xmrstar...
halo is the sub brand or something like that. in them official website, footer: "MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registere...
they want us to move a remote cabin in Montana :) joke aside whenever I see Motorola brand, I feel like surveillance.
Hey Everyone, sorry for taking a while got get back here :) I wanna start with child content topic, as @lIlIIllIIIIllllII mentioned that this creators can cause drama ...
you can post on moneroshamelist.com
Thank you guys for donations and name suggestion. @sepia Cherry is a good word but don't know it's right name, but star is a good one for it. My concern same with @ava...
Thank you for tips again @sepia and "CRY FOR HELP" <3 on xmrchat, supporter name "CRY FOR HELP" donate us and send this message: "PLEASE change the name, it makes it s...
