Profile overview

Member since April 2026

nolan

Threads
7
Replies
57
Reviews
1
Mentions
46
Thanks received
111
Thanks given
79

About me

intern at xmrstars.com

57 total

Replies

Public replies posted by nolan.

Reply Sep 14, 2026 10:55 AM
Patreon Competitor?

@NickZ2 Sure thing :) Well, I added notification section, now creators can see new comments, new subscriptions (means payments). Fans can get notification for expired ...

Reply Sep 11, 2026 8:46 AM
Patreon Competitor?

@FiatDemise Thank you for changing our username <3 I changed the RSS URL <3 Best luck on XMRPod, will try this week. @NickZ2 I will record a new video about updates on...

Reply Sep 5, 2026 5:14 AM
Patreon Competitor?

Hey everyone, sorry I been out a while but I am back, and it's good to be back, missed all things here. I used to reply couple weeks ago but looks like didn't work my ...

Reply Aug 3, 2026 3:55 AM
Development Service by monero.software

Probably migration from old to new system will be the painful part in next year. I never able to use ko-net dashboard because of out of stock but I think I understand ...

Reply Aug 3, 2026 3:13 AM
Patreon Competitor?

@Otherfren I agree on your takes. As far as I know we can't solve the first problem. That's why I wanna approach the Mullvad Model (day based) and whenever user want t...

Reply Jul 30, 2026 8:16 PM
Patreon Competitor?

@sepia I like the LLMs, hate the hype. Yes, it can make everyone sonic but you have to do double check, otherwise you never know what did you build or destroy in long ...

Reply Jul 30, 2026 7:43 PM
Development Service by monero.software

@Nebuchadnezzar_II yeah I was trying to get some revenue. For the record, monero.software made good business earlier of this year but almost last 3 months there is no ...

Reply Jul 20, 2026 3:52 AM
Patreon Competitor?

Hey everyone, sorry, took a while to get back here. I was sick couple weeks but thanks to medicine, I am recovering faster :) Please take care of your health, your hea...

Reply Jun 25, 2026 3:23 AM
Ask Me Anything (AMA)

@sepia great question. In high school I had a friend, lets call him Robert. We met when we were in high school. Robert and I used to talk about computers, techs and ha...

Reply Jun 25, 2026 3:12 AM
Ask Me Anything (AMA)

@SpinningCat actually you can write your own HTML :) I did put all the emojis and en dashes. Screenshot20260625100305 None of them taken dude, you can say anything abo...

Reply Jun 25, 2026 2:48 AM
Ask Me Anything (AMA)

i meant https://nolan.st lol, didnt know humans liked em dashes too, i mean, unless literal english book writer from 1836 lol @SpinningCat, As far as I know, I don't u...

Reply Jun 25, 2026 2:31 AM
Patreon Competitor?

@SpinningCat lol, i am just intern at xmrstars, my boss is community :) btw I am back to Vietnam, probably will be here a while. I can have coffee with anybody :) Than...

Reply Jun 25, 2026 2:21 AM
Is the r/askMonero subreddit compromised?

@SpinningCat I never lie here and never will. Neither I am an American, or my name is Nolan. I do have unique name, that's why I call myself Nolan irl or online. You a...

Reply Jun 24, 2026 5:26 PM
Is the r/askMonero subreddit compromised?

@SpinningCat I don't care how other community people see this project as a thread or not. As long as if it can help anyone and increase the usage of monero, I will be ...