@box3d, I will definitely do so, there will be a lot of updates soon. I appreciate you logging in, checking, and viewing my platform. As a result, I'll be working on m...
47 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xmrmatters.
@GamingResearchLab, also the @admin I publicly demand that the GamingResearchLab stop harassing XMRMatters and me. I firmly believe that this is not the appropriate se...
@xenu, to be fair. These things seem like a pattern, so I wouldn't think that they are actually attacks. I may be wrong, but I know what purging involves because I hav...
@rottenwheel thank you so much, cheers 🥂
Auto-encryption at rest lowers the barrier for general trade chat, while client-side PGP remains the best practice for high-risk data like bank details or shipping add...
When users raise valid security points, like explicitly reminding people to use client-side PGP for sensitive trade data, we take that feedback and update our guidance...
@GamingResearchLab The security risks and past data leaks from older platforms where plaintext cash-by-mail addresses or payment info were exposed are very real concer...
@GamingResearchLab for that news, you could have created a dedicated thread/post for that. Where did XMRMatters or I, as a developer of it, ask users for any kind of e...
@GamingResearchLab I understand your perspective, and I respect your stance. For privacy-first users with strict threat models, cash-by-mail and decentralized protocol...
@Monerica I really appreciate everything you do for the ecosystem and I’m genuinely grateful for the listing in the first place, so I completely respect your caution h...
@GamingResearchLab To clarify the Europe point. Software like Haveno obviously isn't network-blocked. The real issue in Europe is monitored usage on traditional fiat r...
@monerica Honestly, I had no idea that I would ever make it. That's why I did not register it before, and when I wanted it, the .com and .org were already bought by so...
@GamingResearchLab, third time's the charm. Firstly, my entire response got deleted because the browser crashed. Then near the end of the response, I lost the electric...
Yes the domain, what about the coding before that? It just popped outta nowehre? No localhost era?
I get the skepticism, any centralized platform requires trusting the host with data, and no forum post can magically eliminate that architectural risk. But I didn't po...
No, actually I log nothing of the user data, I am aiming to open-source it soon, but it is just a matter of time while I am assured that the platform is from my perspe...
I spent two full years coding XMRMatters from scratch to make sure it’s a fully functional, live service today. Yes, it’s centralized, and I completely get why that se...
@rottenwheel Thank you so much for mentioning the platform. Cheers !
I appreciate you laying this out directly. You are right about the directory linking. I wasn’t fully aware of the forum convention for linking discussion threads direc...
@avarice First off, thank you so much. I just rely on grammar tools because my English is broken. I really appreciate you keeping it real and giving such constructive ...
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----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=LbT0
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
