@SpinningCat and @eravsar, you guys are right about the terminology. I shouldn't have called it a DEX. I mixed up "decentralized" with running my own independent serve...
47 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xmrmatters.
@SpinningCat Accusing both the platform's code and these forum posts of being written by an AI is a weak deflection, especially since I explicitly offered you the deep...
@SpinningCat You are recycling basic Monero history and pretending it is a groundbreaking technical critique. Everyone in this community already knows that past platfo...
@SpinningCat Pivoting to lyric walls suggests an absence of technical arguments, so let's stick to objective engineering and market realities. Server-side PGP encrypti...
@SpinningCat Let's break this down analytically, because you are arguing against a platform you just admitted you don't even understand. First, you literally stated: "...
@SpinningCat You're making some pretty loud assumptions here, which is interesting considering you clearly skimmed right past the architecture breakdown in the origina...
@avarice I'm not using LLM slop to write my thoughts. I only use Grammarly to fix my broken English and typos so people can actually understand me. The vision and the ...
@SpinningCat and that evolution is exactly why constructive feedback is so valuable. I want this to become a trusted, community-contributed project once we gain some t...
@avarice quick question for you as a community member. Wwhat are your thoughts on a native chat function within the platform itself? Something like a toggle window tuc...
@avarice Wow, thank you for such a constructive and respectful review. It’s incredibly refreshing to have a dialogue like this. I hear you loud and clear on the platfo...
Throughout history, people have always bought gold as a safe haven during catastrophes like wars, because its unique qualities have ensured it remains universally want...
@SpinningCat This has no impact on the ideology behind XMRMatters. Maybe one day you'll come back and use it, only time will tell. I have absolutely nothing against yo...
@avarice, hey I've finished the updates, you're welcome to check it now.
@avarice I am currently working on some updates, yes it will be available within the next 1 hour from this moment, thank you for the feedback <3 @SpinningCat I ain't g...
@SpinningCat The title has been adjusted. That said, a more respectful approach to pointing out the mistake would have been appreciated.
@SpinningCat man, I will be straightforward, who hurt you? Why so much hate in one sentence, and do not call me something that you are not able to prove, do not think ...
You caught me on the em-dash. Like I literally just said in my last comment, I write my thoughts out raw and use an LLM strictly to polish my grammar and vocabulary be...
Look, I get it. Centralized admin equals a threat vector. This is basic Monero threat modeling 101, and I’m not arguing against it. You're completely right that trustl...
@cipherchan Feel free to visit the platform and check it out; it is still in the Stagenet phase. Seeing those questions, I honestly think you’ll appreciate what XMRMat...
Hey @lIlIIllIIIIllllII, To be fair, I read your entire post. Yes, the platform is strictly for P2P trading. It's not a crypto-to-crypto swap service using cross-chains...
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
mQINBF+HEUoBEADlcUg9dPYrElN+SdCuhZFNlrXzcwH8l7YcjdGWbjWlJ7cfclRO
xvCcgENLPfL4xHAmOPd/AIA3KJSASRPiPs4caBhOA8cPoV2S0QGGwdXGQnXd798b
u20meaEsUJIrDSE3rAIxK5nRpTL0fc7/9Pu0r3JmaTh1KNGwskj2S+Uf0WaJy+p7
RDHIxbWYRudnVlPfBFeZSiGocHrE+orosLdjP1lalrLpTqvrwucKvq7kGD37NeFE
n1R6mu/s5inyWqs2L3TkfQoZ7tjyNPlkx6/a1hFF+OUkCduHycA6bddrxX+/lthl
Ujp4jO8mrg8fQeMNPG03TLz82t3+0GCdMVu+z8me/fNI7bn2ZTcRg1hiokEPO9MZ
CGWvKUlcb9BupN0EB9bwita1VaUUhWjK6yq/lsemkj3hxt6PFLvI5pSDYJRvxt2K
1mpTC2FWoSjIMqino6z7Zqh9nT7ClK6lklOgfDt4JXNScusax1mmrDH1k5QRa1B6
Pz/WnqO+EGXkvRJxoWX/sNq+saQrdyYcKuD6h1oCqJEqpfhF49Kglrzxi1emC9gH
tbinBuSnTI7xFe/wYXvb+c/xxuWukhLlIuzY+E0zYOoZvfMYyO52q7AjOyPdZnNo
7AanxzEpGdquWPq+umRzO5SCxTQW2+CKrn5UFep5e9WEYZpnCP+km1exoQARAQAB
tAdsb2N1czE5iQJOBBMBCAA4FiEEulNwzA1ByG4Ux8z6gb714H8mBfwFAl+HEUoC
GwMFCwkIBwIGFQoJCAsCBBYCAwECHgECF4AACgkQgb714H8mBfwx7hAAmovDyEQA
f9YuNwF7HlYhPpYrXP6W1+A1oKc/wQW0e4Iupb+5qIXrfFfCoXbrLzlzZDaB4lJq
38zmIKRXBB2qRvrDrn5Jhr91lkf3mP8YfWj8lGnZBeRPZyuLglnmEK0Y+pv77u/c
E97bz47lvDSR4cl3Z6hi4b43UEDBjo9ylbyedRT+vSW9S8Cmh4K1SdSHEBqzYbdP
gDpvROxm0EhWQCAotfVm59P8GBSRk3lwmWE9zLpcMxFuY3wHy0YbeMZIqRsWSo0r
ElaFefiHVlg9hkJ/3rQpLYyf9SRXB44I3SStkW6kbMlGykRjJ/NUpQrNg2B+Rbe7
Nzy70+G4Vxo0EUoPzMLn28V9Rp5BopZ72rjWMsUY10a1JXb1Ulk2nibo63IUEHN+
8+7n2Lu+ewHPp6YUN2mayj19L1Z05xnkbMbRT9+j3ZhNpzG/FmpymTq5hc2WZ2cS
H83vsBUTE9VRpYHnWYg05N288VEbPoni8PbjzjEUXSxyP15m61GjfJbwiM6cXOIJ
w6MtGvez0U70q5T4BfCMRK63wqvPeBNs8Aa3fMdY6FrzZH2mwNep7dhx7qSk+KDh
1fNpVNNeQTxxIPzG/R+t/t9u0mumKjOma1jraLZ12ORQAwldA1sJdpg3QlOrPz+y
nGQpIQ2NGAOWpo+X4M+U5PKAcxmB9//AUPK5Ag0EX4cRSgEQAMe7mH+2iAWCGr48
GFcMRjdYsZnJr6QylghLRRbHy2yLGUT59SuM9HgtxDaFmnJWdgphJ+bwfk8PzyJz
tH/vbTKUeSd/z58WHMJqfurFAfCbCeGtF/XSb+DErbvKE5NZe66tt59wbsT0BW5d
gJYRXNiOvh+hk4l2cNjOq+gyhebEcHNOCbexOVuAjxCyHhcIVaGCHCymALIB6P2S
oRNs3k2DmAyII8rONRs4vAdmwduX3G70MwNvV0hNFmWZrev7Zwy4+Qhjo9ve9l2Z
6qwCuQ1bf36FJcDMd/dGKlY8yCY1cj6EvJOzsI3bB0Yl/ocrphp9JYgr3h+tZEgZ
Qnc7YnTnfuKMBOYvVi0OYUr882d8mlKHtUs4NxTPJ6GgUlEnbKMgEx6v/rI2jrJk
/7l35GbsQ8a2jk3B5iGJUjzzMsX3X/7MjeIhXB118TNeTl+I/kFEsUlPpLNpfO4H
kPTJ4IDG5PxiR6Go56o6vqfsHezsYUpQepJvyHqd+3e6QGdjmGUpblbQOpcGjnkv
01tKDyM0KwC+q+VEQnGaWPjkn09vEdUUD0gHhdXao9bycPIiN6M5YaCtd3gDqe9i
BqhXANR8XmWPKJ/nR7CStYafKpujrhRFcpRqxMALco5kZzI9JBgswv+E023EldWU
f9alIK9Fgnhsy/pHObGNfC5CXW9DABEBAAGJAjYEGAEIACAWIQS6U3DMDUHIbhTH
zPqBvvXgfyYF/AUCX4cRSgIbDAAKCRCBvvXgfyYF/GVMD/9lauWWTevRtmGrkVay
sr4qbHp5rXc18btalK/Igw6ecu0rnSUmNWTlKEVsNCWg260hiPc63AgUMKv3x6GM
6cbAN/VaKykp3jzLqGnbFsR8eReWXEL9N1MWuriTB8xH1FohjF/IkUwWkrMnSfNJ
xJyArjmaGZVEONLgimB5+QZWhPfnqWLgvsQRir5CeU409i+kDrT2x506Mauqp17M
nB2IrCFfUoLoC1zIEks8mYbsDe/FW+s8KevGg7MKmsNAlwegjvzb9LuuBWl1U4YF
G/zqxcU50FM//xf9HC/joIzP1jouKsGaaXdof7dJVPXk2c2JJXHSAdAVcRhZ6YTb
iSKF4N+esl+/vbbggXVyEZ1pMEFfzdVo0psFvbOjouM30bHmT9Of1OsW7EklhYcY
KVEHIKWhMPRTkUSXy5GOoYMuxfuVEWaPV9ncO3sFfPMfTMwGBoCKORDWkwWFwxRP
Bne8v85T7s4sOtOA8iYpMcgQg6N2IecI/czl4gkhQuygRHCjEusicvx0YrZ8mXqO
TZDpNmJSC2wMTk3XTfQTsU6drcJv49+0T1KnB3LFbTUkYGR9W11UTNQuxqS56ova
MOrtD1RIaE+iB3x238+T5FiPTOyfhn87EWZuVP9UonavbhezqiQ/sDb6cVj0xD78
bVTiEJZlu4GOibzJdNaeuJQtSQ==
=LbT0
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
