Profile overview

Member since April 2026

xenu

Threads
56
Replies
263
Reviews
1
Mentions
145
Thanks received
352
Thanks given
117

About me

No about me added yet.

263 total

Replies

Public replies posted by xenu.

Reply Apr 24, 2026 9:37 PM
What do you guys think about moneroshamelist.com?

A lot of is ignorance and not wanting to spend a few hours to educate themselves. Running a payserver for Monero has never been easier, and any company with a website ...

Reply Apr 24, 2026 9:18 PM
Normies don't matter (usually)

The reality is fiat is already extremely convenient. Tapping a credit card is simple, or using venmo. It's stable and libertarians look like youtube-boomer idiots when...

Reply Apr 17, 2026 1:48 AM
What happened to monerochan.art?

I have the guy's contact on matrix that maintained the site and I worked with him on getting different commissions done or on different ideas. I don't think i've talke...