Profile overview

Member since August 2026

fantuan

Threads
21
Replies
46
Reviews
0
Mentions
54
Thanks received
28
Thanks given
4

About me

This person, who prefers anonymity, enjoys embracing onions in all their daily activities. They eat the onion core while hugging it, then rest and cool off inside, protecting themselves from harassment. My personal blog is http://lgbtqiadfu5epuzzc52vsmw657srrg4ud3b3fm6wtigono5ii3ldw3qd.onion/

46 total

Replies

Public replies posted by fantuan.

Reply Aug 15, 2026 10:58 AM
enquiry

@reaperbackup Use xmrig to "squeeze" your CPU and get XMR.

Reply Aug 14, 2026 2:17 AM
What Monero wallet is suitable for Arch?

@nemesis Uh, I'm a Chinese user, and because my English isn't very good, there might be some issues with the translator. What I probably meant was, "(I'm currently usi...

Reply Aug 14, 2026 1:12 AM
What Monero wallet is suitable for Arch?

@nemesis I just ran the GUI version and it seemed a bit laggy (maybe my graphics card driver isn't installed correctly). Then I checked and it didn't seem to be a Mone...