Profile overview

Member since August 2026

fantuan

Threads
21
Replies
46
Reviews
0
Mentions
54
Thanks received
28
Thanks given
4

About me

This person, who prefers anonymity, enjoys embracing onions in all their daily activities. They eat the onion core while hugging it, then rest and cool off inside, protecting themselves from harassment. My personal blog is http://lgbtqiadfu5epuzzc52vsmw657srrg4ud3b3fm6wtigono5ii3ldw3qd.onion/

46 total

Replies

Public replies posted by fantuan.

Reply Aug 18, 2026 11:33 AM
Which do you prefer, Linux or BSD?

@sepia 63cdec29-a9cf-47c5-a370-f8fef37fe4b2 My favorite Linux system is Arch (I heard it's fun). I'm still a beginner, though. I feel Arch's interface is something Deb...

Reply Aug 16, 2026 11:52 PM
What to do if the server is attacked?

@nemesis Penguin used Python to attack Windows. Windows then blocked the attack using Hot Tea (Java) and was compatible with Apple's usage within Windows. Windows then...

Reply Aug 16, 2026 11:33 PM
Cat Girl

@GamingResearchLab It's a coincidence that I have all 7 episodes.(You might be able to search on nyaa.si)

Reply Aug 16, 2026 9:16 PM
My impressions from my time on the Monero forums

@GamingResearchLab I feel like Microsoft is like a catgirl, because catgirls are very controlling but physically weak. Microsoft tries to control users by checking the...

Reply Aug 16, 2026 8:47 PM
My impressions from my time on the Monero forums

@Nebuchadnezzar_II I'm wondering if we could use brain mining like Monero, since the brain has so many neurons and its computing speed would definitely be very fast.(G...

Reply Aug 16, 2026 8:45 PM
My impressions from my time on the Monero forums

@NickZ2 (Actually, it's because I'm so bored. It's been three days since I started synchronizing all my Monero nodes, and it's exhausting, so I thought I'd try writing...

Reply Aug 16, 2026 8:39 PM
My impressions from my time on the Monero forums

@nemesis It was just a joke, because there's no point in writing assembly language on DOS now, and ordinary people don't use software written in DOS anyway, so it's ju...