@xenu https://nyarchlinux.moe/ is their website address, which is a combination of Nya Arch and Nya Arch. So, will everyone using this system be a cute catgirl?
Profile overview
Member since August 2026
fantuan
About me
This person, who prefers anonymity, enjoys embracing onions in all their daily activities. They eat the onion core while hugging it, then rest and cool off inside, protecting themselves from harassment. My personal blog is http://lgbtqiadfu5epuzzc52vsmw657srrg4ud3b3fm6wtigono5ii3ldw3qd.onion/
46 total
Replies
Public replies posted by fantuan.
@xenu What are your thoughts on Nyarch?
@ancap_objectivist I think Gentoo is fine for everyday use, but it's more tedious than Arch in terms of installation, configuration, and customization because its comp...
@xenu I recently switched from Arch to Gentoo, and the compilation process on my old laptop caused the CPU and adapter to get extremely hot.
@bulletbill22 ? b724f70c-aa3d-41da-ab8b-8d9ca9263b7a
@UsualCat ppl said covid spread via networking too ???
Transitioning into a trans man and staying with him.
@UsualCat @Yuzuki I actually created my own flooding node for I2P because I figured if I had the resources, why not provide a server for the community? For me, it's al...
@UsualCat I actually prefer yuri stories.
@fantuan Ahh, it seemed like a serious question :) For modern SSDs, I believe most drive wipe certifications now are satisfied with just secure erasing them, more than...
@Kodomu Actually, the "35 passes" figure was a joke; the Gutmann method (which involves 35 passes) is really only effective for MFM drives. For modern disks, the optim...
@RetardedAutist 45249a92-fecd-4ed6-8db1-777486526efe 3421cd33-ff59-423b-b67d-c4054fd97849 wow! Is that you, bro? You've got a sharp eye!
@RetardedAutist IRC is for real-time chat—it's a good place to talk things through and clear everything up properly. Besides, I spend most of my time there anyway. If ...
@RetardedAutist Find me on irc.postman.i2p.
@RetardedAutist It looks like there really is no one left at your place. 😊
This was originally my own setup, so some paths might not work—sorry about that.
@UsualCat 500-700H/s moneroocean
@UsualCat I'm still just a middle school student, so I don't have that much money XD
@bulletbill22 I feel like I might as well just let the computer run Monero mining whenever it's idle; there's no harm in it. Since the PC is on all the time anyway, I ...
@Nebuchadnezzar_II By the way, is it available on Nyaa?
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----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=QYPo
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
