Profile overview

Member since May 2026

bro

Threads
5
Replies
7
Reviews
0
Mentions
4
Thanks received
5
Thanks given
1

About me

No about me added yet.

7 total

Replies

Public replies posted by bro.

Reply Jul 31, 2026 5:58 PM
Why Monero Merchant Adoption Is So Hard

A simple way to "ju-jitsu" this problem is to just use analog paper money at the brick and mortar cash register..... and where do you get this analog paper money?... b...

Reply Jul 31, 2026 1:28 AM
Patreon Competitor?

@nolan Exactly, some people don't want to or can't use Patreon. That's why I'm saying its so cool that someone can just give me their monero address instead and bypass...

Reply Jul 28, 2026 10:12 PM
Moneroverse in live

hey i went there and it looks really cool! Perhaps get the javascript greenlighted so that it is enable while using LibreJS :-D

Reply Jul 28, 2026 9:44 PM
Patreon Competitor?

I don't want to "spoil the party" here, but don't we have everything needed to do this already? I messaged some content creators that I used to support on Patreon and ...

Reply Jul 23, 2026 3:59 AM
Solo mining only

@Geek, truth, at the end of the day I think you're correct. p2pool being a thing with the option of solo is the wise balance.

Reply Jun 21, 2026 7:19 PM
Monerochan Unchained- status?

omg yeah the Klarna part had me lol-ing hard. What is Apdo? haha yeah beginning was racist lololol

Reply May 21, 2026 2:36 AM
Solo mining only

I know you're correct from the standpoint of human nature/impulsiveness...... Just if I'm thinking too idealistically I think everybody could stop being so impulsive a...