Profile overview

Member since July 2026

Untagged8

Threads
0
Replies
14
Reviews
0
Mentions
5
Thanks received
3
Thanks given
23

About me

No about me added yet.

14 total

Replies

Public replies posted by Untagged8.

Reply Oct 7, 2026 3:28 AM
Music

Interestingly I was looking at the WannaCry ransomware attack wikipedia page today. Turns out two electronic music producers named a song after the event. "The concept...

Reply Sep 25, 2026 8:15 PM
What linux distro do you run?

I switched from Windows to Linux Mint this year. I ask my preferred privacy focused AI "How do I get this shit to work" on a regular basis.

Reply Sep 14, 2026 5:44 PM
Crypto trading

Is Monero something you find useful and a project you want to support? Only invest what you can afford to lose, as the saying goes. Physical gold is a good safe haven....

Reply Sep 9, 2026 3:17 PM
Going into Debt to buy Monero and or Gold?!

@BraveSmoke will the robots come after people with unpaid debt? Might as well buy some full auto weapons, ammunition, and an off grid cabin too right?

Reply Sep 7, 2026 5:37 PM
Zcash breaks $1200 as things get even sillier

Looking at the all-time hash rate chart does make me feel a bit more optimistic and glass half-full that things are progressing in the right direction. Hash rate has r...

Reply Sep 7, 2026 5:18 PM
Opulence

Terry Davis - "Earthly Money Is Meaningless" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2jQGz6DxM

Reply Sep 4, 2026 5:27 PM
Trezor data leak worse than initially reported

Crazy. Can't trust third parties whatsoever. I was reading my bank and credit card privacy policies recently. Basically they share all your private information with ot...