Profile overview

Member since August 2026

TwistedTurtle

Threads
0
Replies
4
Reviews
0
Mentions
2
Thanks received
10
Thanks given
0

About me

No about me added yet.

Links Website

4 total

Replies

Public replies posted by TwistedTurtle.

Reply Aug 9, 2026 5:22 AM
Patreon Competitor?

Sorry, one last thing regarding recurring payments: I haven't seen anyone bring up the Monero Payment Request Standard or the Monero Subscriptions Wallet and I'm curio...

Reply Aug 9, 2026 3:57 AM
Patreon Competitor?

@gangar Have a free tier with barebones storage so people can put up a basic profile page with some pictures. If they can't/won't pay then they can still use the free ...

Reply Aug 9, 2026 3:38 AM
Patreon Competitor?

Regarding fees: if you really wanted to undercut current platforms and simplify things - you could just charge for hosting creator's content and not take a cut of subs...

Reply Aug 9, 2026 3:00 AM
Patreon Competitor?

As an extremely well cultured degenerate who has sadly watched creators I love get kicked off of Patreon, abandon their games on f95zone, or tone down their kinks on O...