Prolly gonna get flamed but I play rocket league, Fortnite, played the mw4 beta, unfortunately only have time for quick session games these days
4 total
Replies
Public replies posted by xXdarkRaichuXx.
Reply
Games?
Reply
Receiving interesting Direct Messages
LMAO I got a message too but I ignored it. I've seen enough of the chat to know to ignore. RIP chat
Reply
Windows 11 identifier code used to track Scattered Spider perp after Microsoft shared info with FBI
@SpinningCat waiting for this arch linux install to die randomly lol that used to happen to me a lot with Manjaro when i first explored linux. one week it would just b...
Reply
Windows 11 identifier code used to track Scattered Spider perp after Microsoft shared info with FBI
@SpinningCat wow im really glad i saw this post, i was on the fence about systemd (currently using endeavourOS) and I didnt care for all the "drama" so i kept it. but ...
